.::FREE WEBHOST HELP HIGHLY NEEDED::.

Hey, I have a website I run called "Gunn3r-Projects" and its located at http://www.Gunn3r-Projects.tk and well I am sick of HTML cause everytime I want to add a tutorial and shiz it takes too long and well I want to convert over to PHP or PHP-NUKE but my free server doesnt support it. So what I am looking for is a free webhost that supports php, and mysql and I am having a hard hard time finding one but I kno that you guys are the greatest and could probably help me. Any help or advise will be highly appreciated and even if someone answer my question and help please feel free to still post your input because I might not be happy with that host.

Thanks in advance for any help you may give.

PS: I havent been around for a while because I reformatted and I loaned out my VC to my cousin and he sold it at a garage sale for 5 dollars.

site_04.gif

I loaned out my VC to my cousin and he sold it at a garage sale for 5 dollars.

Omg for 5$s?? :shock:

+

wow, even here in belgium it costs €25!!

you did make him buy a new one did you??

=

spam and no answer for the question

me and dgtadude are running a host http://dv3.sytes.net

the site building broke somehow down :roll:

there u can get ur free php host, as ill go away soon, pm dgta for a host

I remember I spent ages trying to find a free host. Basically, I wanted one with a fair amount of space, no ads and stuff like PHP, etc. But all of the ones that had no ads had other restrictions like hardly any space, etc.

So in the end, I found that the best way to get everything I wanted was to use paid hosting (the phrase "You get what you pay for" springs to mind). It's not a lot of money - you can get hosts for $20 a year - and you don't end up with a crappy URL either.

Personally, I host myself at home, even if it doesn't run at blazing speed, I have direct access to all files, options, permissions, databases, etc etc etc because I'm a control freak when it comes to technology lol.

If you have a pc that can stay up 24/7 and a decent connection, check out http://www.xitami.com, it's kinda like apache, but has a user interface via a web console, really nifty and easy to use. then php.net for php, and mysql.com for mysql. There are hundreds of tutorials online for all these programs, before I set my server up a few years ago, I basically knew how to install windows lol.

yeah, i use dgtadudes and TheVasses server. its good. i would reccomend them for php support. but i dont think they have mysql support.

In the next 3 weeks . im going to upgrade the servers and add mysql support .. The speed wont change much . but if ur interested...

here is some info on DV3 hosting :

*-Unlimited websapce ( )

*-Unlimited bandwitdh

*-PHP Support

*-Mysql (coming in 3-4 weeks)

*-Hum.. well thats the basics.. if ur interested pm me

*-Unlimited websapce ( )

*-Unlimited bandwitdh

*-PHP Support

*-Mysql (coming in 3-4 weeks)

*-Hum.. well thats the basics.. if ur interested pm me

Like i said in the Pm i am very intrested and wud appreciate u signing me up, as i cant do cz the sign up page is blank :wink: