My MTA has low FPS

lrakoon

Question

I use to play a server, SAES:RPG and it has login / spawn class scripts, and like 1 ton of others scripts.

When I enter the server before logging with my account , I have 50 / 50 fps , or 45 / 45 etc.. I spawn , then if I haven't spawned yet , I spawn , but I still have max fps before spawning, I spawn and this decrease to 35-15 and Im always having FPS drops which I didnt have in the past, I downloaded an Antilag-mod , not a mod these are just modified files of models in my GTA to disable clouds and all that, but nothing changed. And before these I didnt had any lag , I used razer game booster in the past and then I had from 40-45/50 to 50/50 all the time.

I dont know what to do , my PC is the same,I even resetted it and it's the same , my internet speed hasn't changed .

14 answers to this question

Idk what you meant @Woovie , but when I play SAES:RPG I usually have 25-40 fps and it's not so good but my game doesnt freezes with those FPS, only under 28, but I have like every 15 seconds FPS drops and then keep some minutes with 15 fps , I'm tired of it ! Please help me

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team
Idk what you meant @Woovie , but when I play SAES:RPG I usually have 25-40 fps and it's not so good but my game doesnt freezes with those FPS, only under 28, but I have like every 15 seconds FPS drops and then keep some minutes with 15 fps , I'm tired of it ! Please help me

I think he's trying to say it's something with your PC (like an older harddisk/at the end of its lifespan) and not a problem with MTA..

however, do you use an ATI graphics card or Nvidia? and if ATI, which driver version do you have?

I bought my PC in december 2012 - Not old - And I have Intel® HD Graphics, and I have the latest version of these , at least for Drivers Booster, of ASC 7 .

I have a Samsung NP300-E4C-A0QMX :$ Not the best but I used to have 40-50 fps without Razer game booster and then with it 50 , but then idk what happened and now with Razer , ASC 7 , Ccleaner , Game Booster I have low FPS ,I resetted my PC but FPS were the same . My internet hasn't changed. just to clear out

Oh its quite simple, these lag spikes are related to your Hard disk where GTA:SA is installed. Ineeded, your pc is fine, and should be also the hard disk, but some parts of the game are fragmented apparently, and when getting them together, it gets a lag spike.

Try windows defrag, or any other program to defrag your hard disk.

PD: Defrag should be done atleast once in a month.