With the Client GUI -> LAN server Browser

G'day all.. I could't find this with the search so here's the question..

Will the Client GUI have a LAN server browser to search for Servers within the same IP rage or will you have to type in the IP address at all times..

I ask this because i have a LAN cafe and i know ill be having all sorts of trouble with MTA and inexperanced users. A LAN browser would be easier option i recon. Otherwise i will have to put posters with instructions on how to connect to the server and which IP address to connect to...

If this has been mentioned before.. sorry. i couldn't find it and i haven't seen this question in previous posts.

G'day all.. I could't find this with the search so here's the question..

Will the Client GUI have a LAN server browser to search for Servers within the same IP rage or will you have to type in the IP address at all times..

I ask this because i have a LAN cafe and i know ill be having all sorts of trouble with MTA and inexperanced users. A LAN browser would be easier option i recon. Otherwise i will have to put posters with instructions on how to connect to the server and which IP address to connect to...

If this has been mentioned before.. sorry. i couldn't find it and i haven't seen this question in previous posts.

Ey -=DeNMaN=- since your going to be profiting out of MTA v3b, then i think you should donate to the MTA Team or something.... (just my humble opinion...)

mta supports lan, as for the browser... maybe a future version =)

No-one will be aloud to profit from gta3 sides r* fyi =)... but in this case, he can charge people in net-cafe for comp useage =)

mta supports lan, as for the browser... maybe a future version =)

No-one will be aloud to profit from gta3 sides r* fyi =)... but in this case, he can charge people in net-cafe for comp useage =)

Thats cool Xerox.. i know it supports LAN and all and i have been saving up licences for GTA3 now.. As for a donation, ill have to see the end product of MTA and if i use it, ill donate to the MTA team.. no prop..