Quick Update on 1.3.5

Woovie

We would like to mention a change that was made on 1.3.5 that would be useful for people to know about. Recently a fix was made to a bug with sprinting in GTA where you could spam spacebar really fast or use a program like auto hotkey to run faster than you should be able to. This was patched out, but it was added to the setGlitchEnabled list. To find out more information, visit this wiki page.

This is for MTA version 1.3.5 r6277 and newer.

You can download the updated version from our main page. Alternatively, you can use the auto updater built in the MTASA client to update your MTA installation.

Great but the wiki is not clear... On the wiki it says: "fastsprint - Stop speed advantage by tapping sprint button". So if you set it to true (enable glitch) it will stop the advantage? Because glitches are disabled by default and the description suggests that by enabling it you will stop it.

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team
Great but the wiki is not clear... On the wiki it says: "fastsprint - Stop speed advantage by tapping sprint button". So if you set it to true (enable glitch) it will stop the advantage? Because glitches are disabled by default and the description suggests that by enabling it you will stop it.

No, it's fixed by default but if you still want to make the glitch possible (let players run faster this way) only then you need to enable the glitch that was added for it.

Well, It is.

It Says :- fastsprint - Stop 'speed advantage by tapping sprint button'

Which means 'Stop the advantage of speeding, which can be activated by pressing Sprint Key(Button)'

It has little confusion and is hard to understand at first for some players because of no use of commas But you can get it with little common sense. (But still, It should be more clear)

Well, It is.

It Says :- fastsprint - Stop 'speed advantage by tapping sprint button'

Which means 'Stop the advantage of speeding, which can be activated by pressing Sprint Key(Button)'

It has little confusion and is hard to understand at first for some players because of no use of commas But you can get it with little common sense. (But still, It should be more clear)

I thought it was fine, but I rewrote it with more clarity.

What a shame... I loved being able to sprint with my mousewheel. MTA ruined right there.

You should still be able to do this. You just can't use an auto-fire macro to do it.

Shouldn't a macro still work? Just limited on its rate of fire to the intended amount?

What a shame... I loved being able to sprint with my mousewheel. MTA ruined right there.

You should still be able to do this. You just can't use an auto-fire macro to do it.

Shouldn't a macro still work? Just limited on its rate of fire to the intended amount?

Yeah, that.

Oh btw sprinting now is nothing, but i didn't get something whats the problem with it ? we players enjoyed it so why ruining the fun by lowering it ? its really a shame

Thank god it's finally prevented.. I hated those cheaters who 'coincidently' run faster than everyone.

That what made newbies with no skills win the game, if so what's the point of playing ? without a goal ? i used to play daily to learn new skills that what makes people play the game for hours, plus since everyone can run faster by pressing space too much times why disabling ? it isn't even a unfair feature, honestly updates used to promote the game but you guys are demoting it, with respect i suggest re-adding it,

Kind regards Rounder.

Oh btw sprinting now is nothing, but i didn't get something whats the problem with it ? we players enjoyed it so why ruining the fun by lowering it ? its really a shame
Thank god it's finally prevented.. I hated those cheaters who 'coincidently' run faster than everyone.

That what made newbies with no skills win the game, if so what's the point of playing ? without a goal ? i used to play daily to learn new skills that what makes people play the game for hours, plus since everyone can run faster by pressing space too much times why disabling ? it isn't even a unfair feature, honestly updates used to promote the game but you guys are demoting it, with respect i suggest re-adding it,

Kind regards Rounder.

If it's fun and the server owner likes it by all means they can enable it

if the server owner thinks it gives you an unfair advantage, it makes "you players" cheaters