How the hell do you land it?

ok well, ive figured out how to do crazy super-duper spinning-jumps on the PCJ and its quite easy. but i havent landed any of the faster ones. is it possible to land them? what do you need to do before and when you touch down?

Some will b impossible too land (especially like 3600 degree spins). If it is a non spinnign one loosen the accelearte and adjust ur landing with num 6 and 9 like u wud in real life. If u are spinning, depending on the angle steer into that direction. For example, if ur leaning to the left steer a little to the left. Viasversar. When u get the nack of it, it will stay there, just remember u will not land everything, just try the best possible and u will do well.

What are you talking about? :? Ramon landed a 3872 spin.

Look here: ------> 3872 rotation by Ramon

Nosgoth i never said it was impossible, i said some will be(or at least that was what i ment to say).very unlikely for some1 who is struggling to land basic jumps isnt going to be able to land 1 of 3600 degrees m8.

Well dun Ramon btw wat is the music to that record?

Nosgoth i never said it was impossible, i said some will be(or at least that was what i ment to say).very unlikely for some1 who is struggling to land basic jumps isnt going to be able to land 1 of 3600 degrees m8.

well, they are not so basic, i am trying to land 1600 to 1900 degree ones. the ones under 1000 are no problem.

You can even land 6000+ spins. Angular velocity isn't the main issue here, linear is.

In my experience, in a <1500 spin you can compensate some for non-desirable linear speeds with weight shifting, proper steering and even through the use of the handbrake, but in anything say above 2500 degrees, it's all about the linear speed vector (where to and how fast).

The only thing that can save a huge rotation stunt with a bad linear is hitting a surface and hoping for the best, as those can often absorb enough momentum without knocking you down, but most of the time even then you got some guessing to do (where to place a car for example and how to hit it once airborne).

• 4 weeks later...

those glitchy spins are sometimes 'luck' to land (over i think 900*)

but yeah, make sure you land forwards (always helps =) and use yah 6 and 9 keys to control the landing.. its usually the control after the landing that does the most if you are going at some speed it find... though i guess its up to personal prefernce