NEW GTA (probly speculation) but here it is *source IGN Xbox

Is this B.S.?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Is this B.S.?

• Yes
    • No
    • Dont Know

Let me start off with giving u the link http://xbox.ign.com/articles/400/400591p1.html

for the ppl to lazy to click it will be multi console and oct 2004 it is called Grand Theift Auto: World

I say Ya cuz firstly GTA hasnt been released for any other console other then PS2, also it says Xbox 2 will be one of the consoles and i dont think that oct 2004 we will c a Xbox 2, that seems to soon that they would kill Xbox

Its been other places too. I doubt sony can buy out R* from under M$. As mentioned a few posts above, M$ has very deep pockets. I think its actually offical that they plan to start releaseing GTA on all systems. But that doesnt mean Sony or M$ cant pay them to have it come out on their system first...(it has been done before...)

GTA:world will most likely come out on XBOX 2 as it will probably be the only console with the horsepower to run it. juss cuz u own a less powerful ps2 doesnt mean that it wont come out on it either. its probably likely tho that it will come out in sonys next console installment as PS2 does not have any power whatsoever to even run halo.

i dont believe that any company in the future will own GTA, its probably gonna be a competition to see who can run it the best.

edit: why do most of u believe that this is BS??? juss cuz its Microsofts turn to make GTA great??

Iggy, why don't you learn to spell begore you try to use big people words. Now be a good boy, put down the keyborad and go to school.

why dont u believe r* would move to xbox? be the best thing they ever did, ps2 and gc suck. XBOX is the only good console. ps3 might be good, but xb2 will own it by then.... note ps3 has to copy xb bout the harddrive...

and for those whos saying "PS3, Bullshit", ive seen it advertised on an official gaming site, its not releasing any time soon. but its gonna be like a computer, harddrive, internet ready , browser, + more. but im still a xbox fan, only reason i see for a ps2 is FF Series, if they would move to xbox, i would never buy a ps2 :D

XBOX RULESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS