Network Status

Cray

The site is finally back up! We’ve finally got the site and forums back up and running. Huge thanks to Wojjie for the support over the last few days, and for getting us this new server. Some people (not you if you’re seeing this) may not be able to view the site while the DNS propagates to your DNS server.

Our IRC Server has been moved to #multitheftauto on GameSurge. You must register and authenticate an account before you can access the channel, so please /authserv help or navigate to the GameSurge Account Registration page.

Good luck, and hang in there!

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are a lot of people who have got it in for MTA

I should change my forum account...

Yeah, but why? I don't understand.

Why doesn't matter... Stopping them no matter thier motivation is all that is important. You can't make everyone happy but you can step on the nuts of anyone who fuck s with you :wink:

MTA is doing a good job with this but it's easier to destroy than to build. And it's gonna slow down the other things they would be doing.. It's unforunate but unavoidable

Oh and Ryan you can just change your name... no need to re register

Edited by Guest

I've never had a server attacked like that, but I'm guessing that all the lag makes it near impossible to log the attackers :\ Well if for any reason any are around dallas, tx tell me and I'll teach the script kiddy how to act properly :)

And as for the 'why' question it's simple...little kiddies want attention, they will love this thread, and when they read this: I'll cut your arms off with a proffesionally crafted katana to end your script whoring days.

I hope they get the point :P

And as for the 'why' question it's simple...little kiddies want attention, they will love this thread, and when they read this: I'll cut your arms off with a proffesionally crafted katana to end your script whoring days.

If they wanted attention, they'd do something to show off how "l33t" they are, rather than just a random anonymous attack.

I know who did it and I went on the Partyserver to request his IP to report him.

One of the fucking admins banned me.

[removed] is the lamer his website.

He also took me down with a ddos and now my isp is gonna take legal actions against him and his website.

And again, to all the fucking n00b admins @ the Partyserver: you just let the lamer get away (btw: I heared that that guy also took damn Partyserver with a ddos)

[removed] or something like that is his nick. GET his ip and REPORT him damnit!

loged on last night to see the new screenys and the site was down :cry::cry: why would some1 do this to you guys your MOD is the best

maybe others do MODS and see that noone likes theirs and now they try to attack 'us' ebcause we have the best mod and community and everything and they dont ;)