GTA V like radar

Hello everybody! I'm wondering if is there anyway to do a rectangle radar which is looks and works like in GTA V. So it has blips support, rotation and a little bit transparent and if the blips are away they will be drawn inside the radar and rotate with the radar. In the past I tried to do this, but I couldn't do that. It was a messed up code and it was not working. Then I found a resource on the community, but it was laggy, not transparent, hard to understand the code and the blips are Just drawn, and there was no blip visibility distance, or something, so the blips weren't drawn when they are away. Then I found some topics about this blips thing, and I found one but the guy just removed the codes so it not helped me. I tried to do this, but I'm not good at these thing like dxDrawImageSection and some other dx things. Could someone help me doing one via Skype or Facebook? I'm not asking for doing me one, I'm asking for help in doing it. Or is there anyone who have a radar like this, or in Community? It would be awesome if someone could help me. Thank you guys!

So? Do anyone know something about this? Please help me.

https://community.multitheftauto.com/index.php?p= ... ls&id=8883

"Then I found a resource on the community, but it was laggy, not transparent, hard to understand the code and the blips are Just drawn, and there was no blip visibility distance, or something, so the blips weren't drawn when they are away."

This is the resource that I told about.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...