Yes is fiends menu you can add friends in game/ or add by name

You Can Chat with him Or Invite Him Or He Invite you Or you join him :D

2.Supporting Custom ped.ifp

that file should change your moves/other moves/crouch/punch animtaion

but is not supported on mta only SA:MP :shock:

3.REMOVED

Because is stupid

Edited by Guest

I know, i mean you should be able to detect which server your friends are in. and you can follow them and stuff, this in my opinion, is recommended, since sometimes your friends change their nick ( which means when u search for their old nick in the search bar, you wont find them ) and mostly not everyone has skype.

MTA isn't a Steam mod. Firstly, you would need to have bought San Andreas on Steam, which comes in a 2.0 .exe file. That itself eliminates most people (we all use pirated copies, face it) from playing it. If we were to use that "join game" function, we'd need to use Steam integration. All of that for losing players? No thanks.

2.Supporting Custom ped.ifp

that file should change your moves/other moves/crouch/punch animtaion

but is not supported on mta only SA:MP :shock:

Suggested many times. There's a link somewhere on Mantis about this. It's been on Mantis for a number of years now.

Please, search before posting.

Custom animation won't be supported anytime soon. As noki said, please search before you ask. If you want a friends list system, I'm sure someone could write one, but you need to get server owners to adopt it and have a database somewhere that handles who you are friends with.

Custom animation won't be supported anytime soon. As noki said, please search before you ask. If you want a friends list system, I'm sure someone could write one, but you need to get server owners to adopt it and have a database somewhere that handles who you are friends with.

but ped.ifp can loaded in MTA By allow this file in mtaserver.conf

see :

By default, clients may not join a server if they have customized GTA:SA data files. Adding one or more of the above lines excludes files from validation. The file names that can be used are:

"data/carmods.dat"

"data/animgrp.dat"

"data/ar_stats.dat"

"data/melee.dat"

"data/clothes.dat"

"data/object.dat"

"data/default.dat"

"data/surface.dat"

"data/default.ide"

"data/gta.dat"

"data/surfinfo.dat"

"data/peds.ide"

"data/vehicles.ide"

"data/pedstats.dat"

"data/water.dat"

"data/txdcut.ide"

"data/water1.dat"

"models/coll/weapons.col"

"data/weapon.dat"

"data/plants.dat"

"anim/ped.ifp"

"data/furnitur.dat"

"data/procobj.dat"

"data/maps"

words

You don't understand MTA support for animations vs clientside mods do you?

no i am understand you correctly

MTA Support of animations are disabled yet

but clientside mods can be loaded

This is the solution now for load ped.ifp files

until enable support animations in MTA.

That doesn't make other players able to see your animations. Custom animation support is not going to happen in MTA any time soon (at least not that way) - you've been told this countless times, yet you keep on spamming the forums and the bug tracker with this. If you can't understand how things work and you can't do anything yourself either, then all you can and SHOULD do is wait patiently until such feature is in such a state where the MTA team can consider releasing it already. Currently, custom animations are buggy and nobody has got the time, motivation to work or don't feel like putting that amount of effort on it, that's why loading custom IFPs was disabled. I remember you were also told this.

There is a reason why there are tools for chatting with friends, like Skype, Steam, this forum, server forums, or whatever. Yet another integrated chat/account in MTA? Waste of time and really stupid in my opinion. If you wanted to have friends then share your email addresses between each other. Don't be so lazy.