[un]official minileague

ok lets try this again.

i propose that we make another official minileague, and try and colaborate with the other gangs this time.

i propose that wheelman, oli, ronseal, fkus leader, vcks leader, sm (if they wish to play), vca and vcp (if they wish to play) and i all get together and draw up a plan on how to bring the ladder back.

the ladder brings in the real competition and also brings in scheduled matches.

this is also a sign up thread, if anyones interested post your name/clan/msn addy in here and wel sign u up

entered clans -

ULK

FMJ

VCES- presumed

Edited by Guest
I will gladly help and rep. KFC for this Mini League :D

put KFC up there, and you already got my msn, etc. , see how many people are interested, than we can go about arranging it 8)

ur on

I will gladly help and rep. KFC for this Mini League :D

put KFC up there, and you already got my msn, etc. , see how many people are interested, than we can go about arranging it 8)

Are you stupid this is run by .... and it's doomed. No

bla bla bla.

i find it funny how your hate for one person (me) judges your clan affairs for you.

its supposed to be a league run by multiple clans all working together. i guess your so hateful right now you dont have the eyes to realize that

wheelman is willing to do this. so obviously theres something here. then you chime in and tell him no its doomed to fail. why is that? i dont get it can u explain why he cant play if he wants to?

wheelman is willing to do this. so obviously theres something here. then you chime in and tell him no its doomed to fail. why is that? i dont get it can u explain why he cant play if he wants to?

Nothing you have done has suceeded. This will be the third time fourth time this has been tried and if you are anyway involved it will not work. It 's history and those who don't know it are about to repeat it.

I am sparing KFC from the lameness. Wheelman is all goofy because he just beat ULK well in a completely clean gangwar and even gave you a round free. He is thinking it's all roses and sunshine... you would have made him regret it in time for sure... lol

/me watches ppl read and agree but not post... laugh

i think vck is ready for a small ladder game, i can't guarentee 8 players at this time, but i think we could swing 5 if we get just over a weeks notice. late night saturdays are best for vck it seems after going over all the vck data.

pm me or johnny with some details deathb, we can see about what it would take to get a ladder going

ok so far we have 3 of the four major clans in the tourny.

that is a significant percentage, but unless more clans join we may as well just do our weeklies with vces/fmj instead of running a ladder over it