MTA 0.4 VC Test (19/06/2004 @ 01:12 CET) by MrBump

Si|ent

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So let me get this straight, things are finally going to be synched???

And what's up with Stanton, he's making a Vice City MP other than this one?

Sorry, i'm a newbie and I just feel stupid asking questions, but I like to know. :D

so whats the prob with it?

It just seems a bit surprising considering that the MTA team don't like to change GTA itself.

ummm they wont change GTA.......

beside, its probably selectable...

/me wonders if its a scm or client mem adress thing :?

It just seems a bit surprising considering that the MTA team don't like to change GTA itself.

You cant count this as a"change" to gta cause its not like gta has s speedometer and they added their own.

It isnt in gta and mta team added one now,so nothing of gta has been changed.

I couldn't really care about having a spedometer, i think rockstar was going for a minimalistic hud. or else they would put a spedometer and an "endurance" meter (for running) and a damage meter for the car, a media attention meter, and so forth.

i hope you can toggle it off, cause its honestly not important

You cant count this as a"change" to gta cause its not like gta has s speedometer and they added their own.

It isnt in gta and mta team added one now,so nothing of gta has been changed.

Yeah, I suppose it's not a major addition. It just feels alien though. And yeah, I also hope it can be toggled so that I can see what it's like and disable it if I don't like it.

Interesting point there. Where do we lay our boundaries concerning changing GTA? At any rate, this speedometer is a 'minimal' change to the game itself and I prefer to name it an addition, as its default state is off, and can be switched on while riding a vehicle. It toggles MPH/KMH/OFF. So much for the speculation. hehe

So let me get this straight, things are finally going to be synched???

no, we could kill eachother cause everything was unsynced.....

damnit duded, THINK

Dude, I am new to computers. Relax. :?

I can't wait for 0.4. I am so excited. :P

Interesting point there. Where do we lay our boundaries concerning changing GTA? At any rate, this speedometer is a 'minimal' change to the game itself and I prefer to name it an addition, as its default state is off, and can be switched on while riding a vehicle. It toggles MPH/KMH/OFF. So much for the speculation. hehe

haha thanks for spilling the beans :)

I was like "Damnit its in KMH? bah"

day4shot2.jpg

lol... i found it funy how they posted a screen shot where someone is saying "crash" :lol::lol: way to promote the new release... j/k :lol:

maybe it wasnt the game that crashed but something else...

/me looks at the picture again

day4shot1.jpg

LoL, MrBump is using the "I beat the game and all i got is a lousy t-shirt" skin. Is that just a skin bug, or is that actually a new skin (because Rawk said in earlier shots that there was a new spawn) Is the new spawn just variations of Tommy skins? :P (i have to make wild guesses when it comes to this stuff, lol)

day4shot1.jpg

LoL, MrBump is using the "I beat the game and all i got is a lousy t-shirt" skin. Is that just a skin bug, or is that actually a new skin (because Rawk said in earlier shots that there was a new spawn) Is the new spawn just variations of Tommy skins? :P (i have to make wild guesses when it comes to this stuff, lol)

who is he aiming at? :P

wanna blow the sky down?

who is he aiming at? :P

wanna blow the sky down?

Probably something to do with him being a 56k-er.

lol... i found it funy how they posted a screen shot where someone is saying "crash" way to promote the new release... j/k

Yeah, but they said in the opening post that there was a recurring crash, and am I correct in thinking that it's this crash that is preventing progress to 100%?