MTA 0.4 VC Test (19/06/2004 @ 01:12 CET) by MrBump

Si|ent

We held a large semi-public MTA Vice City 0.4 test yesterday with some of the regulars from irc.multitheftauto.com, channel #mta. It seemed to perform well and on the whole people were impressed with the update. One regular crash came to light that hadn′t affected the smaller in-team tests, and we are looking into ways to prevent that at the moment.

As with the gta3mta 0.4 news post I will be changing these images over the next few days.

A big thank you to all who helped test.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they might not have another for a while im guessing :(

maybe im wrong

/camps on IRC chanel :P

also somone was running fraps....do i smell a video?

lastly......[bLASTA]me's name was grayish....does that mean spectator? :D

or is colorcodes enabled?

my guess is spectator :P

Wow, slow down guys, mta team is not too small, so they can't invite so much ppl to test with them mta0.4, and besides that gonna be smbd who they really trust and know well for months. Good job mta team, and thanks for news update :) ! Girl skin from stunt server goes to dm...damn, looks just great!!!

/me can't wait for the vid or the release!!! :shock:

What video? The fact that there might be a video was only speculated (unfortunately).

One question: Are there two more tests to come (i.e. one more for GTA3 and one more for VC), to establish that bugs found in previous tests have been eradicated?

i would like to state that all that eavening i was getting pwned preatty hard all the eavening coz of my great lag. look at it that way: while my dad was happily downloading stuff from emule, i took all of its lag (stupid router making me have all the goddemn lag). so everybody sees me just fine and shoot STRAIGHT at me in THEIR screens and HITTING (as you can see in the screenshot), i had to turn my gun about 90 degrees to hit squat. the only kills i ever got on that eavening were granade kills.

but on the other side, it was hella fun to spectate, especially rawk, who seemed to be the only pro arround there (with a decent lag too). he was pwnin quite everything :P

i would like to state that all that eavening i was getting pwned preatty hard all the eavening coz of my great lag. look at it that way: while my dad was happily downloading stuff from emule, i took all of its lag (stupid router making me have all the goddemn lag). so everybody sees me just fine and shoot STRAIGHT at me in THEIR screens and HITTING (as you can see in the screenshot), i had to turn my gun about 90 degrees to hit squat. the only kills i ever got on that eavening were granade kills.

Black, does your dad always d/l stuff when you play? last time you were lagging bad to, no one could hit you

holy batman! i am excited to see it upto 90%

great job peeps. maybe by gta 10 we can have mta 1.0 :D j/k

btw, can u unban my original ip please? it is a real pain to use proxys.

great job peeps. maybe by gta 10 we can have mta 1.0

I think it's because it was embarrassing for the team to have to release a quick radar patch when 0.3 came out, so they want to make sure that such a fiasco doesn't happen again. On the plus side, they've been working hard on the core so that the next release of MTA won't take as long (hopefully).

btw, can u unban my original ip please? it is a real pain to use proxys.

Hmm... that wasn't a clever thing to say, methinks :roll: