Does anyone know if the new GTA4 will come with online

I don't want to be rude man, but I don't believe you. There are everytime guys out there who say that 'they know someone who has all the information' and it always turns out to be fake. And how would some gamestore know about this man? if so, all the gamestores who distribute the gta-franchise would know about this.

Stop bullshitting around please, you're not helping anyone with this.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A prototype car-minijet was demonstrated some 8 years ago. I remember watching it on TV. Basically an aerodynamic-looking car with 2 jet engines sticking out from its back and 2 clipped wings. Only prob is, it was too fokn expensive to ever enjoy massive popularity. Just thought I'd let ya know.

If you were thinking anti-grav, that's another story...

BTW, I bet Tool_Box is laughing his ass off right now.

• 2 weeks later...

I have recieved various press releases from Rockstar North about GTA:SA and GTA's future as a whole. This information is from them and not my opinion, just a shortened version of what they have provided.

Firstly, GTA:SA will not have multiplayer as they are having the same problems as people like MTA are having. They can't get everything good enough for multiplayer yet so they are just not going to put it in. Sort of, instead of releasing a dodgy product, just don't release it at all.

Secondly, Rockstar has secured copyrights and trademarks for GTA4, GTA5 and GTA6. This means it is likely we are going to see at least another 3 brand new GTA's before Rockstar decide to give up.

Well, there you go. If I hear anything else relating to this then i'll post it here.

And heres my opinion on the numbering debate now. GTA:SA is still an extension to GTA3 so GTA4 will be a completely new engine.

Firstly, GTA:SA will not have multiplayer as they are having the same problems as people like MTA are having. They can't get everything good enough for multiplayer yet so they are just not going to put it in. Sort of, instead of releasing a dodgy product, just don't release it at all.

I wish other people would take that approach *cough* True Crime *cough*

Secondly, Rockstar has secured copyrights and trademarks for GTA4, GTA5 and GTA6. This means it is likely we are going to see at least another 3 brand new GTA's before Rockstar decide to give up.

This article may interest you:

http://www.computerandvideogames.com/r/ ... ry.php(que)id=100101

Before we collapse into paroxysms of excitement over GTA5 and GTA6, it's likely that GTA5 is an alternative name for GTA: San Andreas, in the way that Vice City is, technically, GTA4. GTA6 on the other hand seems likely to be the code name for the true sequel to Grand Theft Auto III, the game that changed the face of gaming forever.