HELP I keep getting disconected because of my high ping???

go on servers near u, that will make ur ping smaller :wink:

look dude, i aint a noob

my ping is just a little laggy

its like 600/ 700

its kicking me out of every game

of corse im going in games in my country but shouldnt matter cos im on 600k

there something wrong and I wanna know what it is?

its like 600/ 700

Blimey :shock:

I've got 600k and I've never had 600/700 pings (although I was kicked from a server once for exceeding 250 :evil:)

What are the specs of your PC? MTA is a client-side mod, so its system requirements will be higher than those of GTA.

Either that, or it could be a routing problem with your ISP (if the problem's only started happening recently).

its like 600/ 700

Blimey :shock:

I've got 600k and I've never had 600/700 pings (although I was kicked from a server once for exceeding 250 :evil:)

What are the specs of your PC? MTA is a client-side mod, so its system requirements will be higher than those of GTA.

Either that, or it could be a routing problem with your ISP (if the problem's only started happening recently).

pc's fine, is

amd 2500

fx5200

512mb ram

all other games are fine just this, DOING MY NUT IN

cos u just know its one of those problems that aint gonna be sorted

best cance of got is to format and put XP on but I got too much stuff on my hd

Yep, you're PC's pretty similar to mine in terms of specification, however:

best cance of got is to format and put XP on but I got too much stuff on my hd

Does that mean that you're not currently running XP or 2000? MTA does not work on legacy systems (i.e. 9x family, NT family).

Wait, you said, 'best cance of got is to format and put XP on ', What OS do you have now? I hope its win2k cos if not people arent going to be happy about you wasting thier time.

im on 98 but i i dont see what difference that makes, just putting XP on is about the only thing I can think of doing to help the problem

unless u gots a better idiea?

The difference between Windows 2k/XP/2k3+ and Windows 98 are the way things are processed and the calls being available.. in Windows 98 MTA just doesn't work like it should.. so you should really consider installing Windows XP, or even better: Windows 2003 Server.

[offtopic]That's what i use, i modified it to work as 2003 Workstation rather than 2003 Server.[/offtopic]

thats PANTS!!!

xp always get virus tho, evey time I install it it :o withing a few days

Simple solution :

-AWAYS Get the windows updates

-Get a Antivirus ....

Now .. the only chance of u getting a virus is if someone hack the windows update website and make ur pc thing a update is available and u download it .. but still . ur antivirus will detect it ...

Even simpler solution. Read a little about a product before going to the trouble of posting stupid questions. MTA not being win98 compatible is written EVERYWHERE indicating you just didn't bother reading anything.

Even simpler solution. Read a little about a product before going to the trouble of posting stupid questions. MTA not being win98 compatible is written EVERYWHERE indicating you just didn't bother reading anything.

well i aint seen that anywhere plus I aint a little nerd that has the time to read everything

plus it seems to work fine except the ping

well i aint seen that anywhere plus I aint a little nerd that has the time to read everything

plus it seems to work fine except the ping

LOL its in the god damn manual man.. thats the first thing u should read if ure having a problem.

Er... it says right underneath the download link. I can't see how you wouldn't notice it. It is kind of small though, so I reckon they could make it slightly bigger perhaps.

Why are you guys bothering to answer him? "He's not a little nerd that has the time to read everything", so why should he read this?

Seriously though, you took the time to come here, create an account, make 9 posts including this lame question and then showed everyone what an utter ret,ard you really are, so dude, you're crossed your personal "lil nerd" boundaries long, long ago.

Just thought you should know...

Why are you guys bothering to answer him? "He's not a little nerd that has the time to read everything", so why should he read this?

Seriously though, you took the time to come here, create an account, make 9 posts including this lame question and then showed everyone what an utter ret,ard you really are, so dude, you're crossed your personal "lil nerd" boundaries long, long ago.

Just thought you should know...

F-u-c-k u bitch