Counter Strike can suck it

PhatMan

America's army is full of pussbag clans that set at least one member to the opposing team to grenade you or kill you to make the clan look good, then when you kill 3 or more you get kicked ,accused of cheating or using an aim bot, the community sux as it did in CS. Game is good ,little boys with no nads who admin the servers aren't.........

And no you might think its free so that woud mean its crappy , its a very good game acctually and it being free makes it even better

Yeah, they spend several million on it per year and offer it for free, which sounds good, but really it's only a fraction of their recruitment budget.

I know I haven't posted in awhile, but I just wanted to say I'm done with CS, DoD, or any of those other racist online shooters. I'm sick of a community with racist bastards in every server, who would never say such shit in real life.

I've been called a "nig" for the last time in a DoD server yesterday by some dorky white kid. I got a mic n bitched him n 2 others to silence in a matter of seconds. Thats the first time a game has pushed me to think of commiting violence.

So I'm to say I'm done with all that shit, and I'm sticking to MTA all the way.

Here are my reasons:

1) After 4 months of playing, maybe on a couple instances have I seen a somewhat derogatory comment, and it wasn't even aimed toward me. He turned out 2 be a n00b that couldn't aim anyway.

2) At least 75% of the males that play this game actually do have balls. (Pretty good compared to the 0.1% of CS and DoD)

3) The one girl I saw that plays this game, whupped my ass. :shock: This destroyed my bias that girls couldn't handle the frustration of the targeting system.

4) Even though MTA has its good share of annoying n00bs that call me a cheater cuz they can't aim, telling them why they couldn't kill me beats

constantly bitching racist assholes tellin me I'm related to monkeys.

5) It has more bugs than CS...but its still 5x the fun even with less players.

I got some of my friends to get this mod, at least the patient ones. More will join once 0.4 is out.

Probably the biggest reason why you see less offensive comments on MTA is because everyone's having so much damn fun, they don't have time. :)

In closing, I just wanna say I got MTA team's back 100% and it'll be awhile before I'm done playing this.

I like CS and i think its a good half-life mod, and the things u said dosint always happen to me, but many in mta in servers, are noobs and starting bitching up , when the community grows then more noobs joins

but its a few L337s in mta but most of them arent new too the game so soon u will hate mta too couse u see one noob picking up on u??

America's army is full of pussbag clans that set at least one member to the opposing team to grenade you or kill you to make the clan look good, then when you kill 3 or more you get kicked ,accused of cheating or using an aim bot, the community sux as it did in CS. Game is good ,little boys with no nads who admin the servers aren't.........

I havent seen anything like that happen is it because I mostly freelance 6.gif

I havent seen anything like that happen is it because I mostly freelance 6.gif

steam makes me very angry

lol!

I remember all the "I hate steam" gifs I see.

Bashing the upgrader ebcause it takes forever.. I can't recall where to find it, but it's hysterical.

It's shit like "Go make a sandwich", "grow old", etc.

Good stuff..

btw,I gave up on Half-Life and all their silly "we want more $$$" mods a long time ago.

:roll:

Well, it is true that there are lots of assholes in CS and the entire communtiy built around it, but there are some things you have to keep in mind:

CS is very popular and there are shitloads of players playing every day, so there are also more assholes. The MTA-community is relatively small, so with few people it's logical if there are less butt-heads. And keep in mind that,with the 0.4 release, the community will grow (again), it grows with each release. and there might come more people who like shouting and giving it the biggun all the time.

So maybe within a few months the situation can be totally different.

I think the MTA-team has managed (with the help of the moderaotrs ofcourse) to keep the real idiots still far from this community, but they are closing in. When you take a look at a certain cheating-site, you see that they are also growing, and that they are already taking steps to make hacks/cheats for 0.4. But I am confident that the new anti-cheat system that was announced will do a great job and that the cheaters will move to other games, like gtaT (which "supports" mods.).

cya,

Trust