[Help]

Zniper~

Hey guys when i downloaded "Zombie resources" then i drag the file into mta > server > mods > deathmatch > resources. but when i type in console /refresh it says "ERROR: Couldn't find file skins/13.txd for resource zombie

Loading of resource 'zombie' failed"

that's really annoying and i have no idea about how to fix it so Please help me i want to play with my friends...

He is looking for the textures in the zombies/skins folder and your textures are on the zombies folder this way he can't find the textures, just create a folder called skins in the zombies folder and put the skins there.

Hey kstakor , i did like what you said but now it says

ERROR:Couldn't find file skins/67.txd for resource zombies but in my zombies folder there's no such txd called 67...

He is looking for the textures in the zombies/skins folder and your textures are on the zombies folder this way he can't find the textures, just create a folder called skins in the zombies folder and put the skins there.

nvm i fixed my problem above ^

but i got another problem...

ERROR:Couldn't find file sounds/mgroan1.ogg for resource zombie..

so seems like zombie resource won't work in my server you can lock this topic or delete it i don't care about it anymore..

EDITED: ahhahaha omg i fixed it now it works zombie rocks and you guys i really don't know how to thank you :)

really thanks for your help love ya all <3