What do you think

babecka

Should I continue?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I continue?

• Yes
    • No

I have an idea of a new server. I'd like to create a something-like-RPG server based on pirates!

What does it mean? Water, ships, crews, rum, treasures and so on.

It would be set into the 17-18 century. I already started to map the major island, called Rocky Bay. It has 2 ports for ships.

What are crews? They are actually clans like on RPG servers. Crews can receive rewards like a crew ship, an own island and many others.

Everyone could use ships, however, crews get various benefits.

There are also classes. Buccaneer, Traveller, Merchant and Captain. These also have their own benefits. Buccaneer can steer faster. Merchant have reduced prices at Port Merchant (the ones who sell goods).

There would also be various missions. Go there, find that and so on. Your class actually doesn't determine what you can and what you can't do. For example: a buccaneer can do illegal missions, so can the merchant or the traveller.

Ofcourse, there is a 'law' or 'police' team which keeps the waters safe. These are called the Captains. No more information about them right now.

I also plan to edit some weapons. I'd like to use only the Country Rifle (custom skin), the Sawn-off (custom skin), the katana and the knife as weapons. The rifle would be strong, but would take long to reload. The sawn-off would be not that strong, can only hold one pellet, but reloads faster.

What do you think about this? Should I continue, or should I discard this plan.

By the way, I'm not really an experienced scripter, but could manage to do what I listed here.

Images of Rocky Bay:

view.php?pic=6e1834&s=8

view.php?pic=fvycsk&s=8

• 2 weeks later...