PLEASE use punkbuster

Guest stryka2

60% my baboon.

99% of people accused of cheating are innocent. Lag, bugs, misunderstanding about how this multiplayer works differently to every other multiplayer you have experienced, these are what get people called cheats.

For example i played for over 7 hours total today in the official, (supposedly the worst server for cheat problems), total 2 speed hackers in all that time, the pair had joined together, and got banned together.

However even a single released hack or cheating player is too many in our opinion, and of course we work on anticheat with each release. But as with the rest of the mod the anticheat is also Beta, not finished.

There will always be those who have to or want to cheat, the really sad thing is that there are relatively talented people out there who choose to rip our work apart and then give others the means to basically spoil the fun for others. This will be a constant battle until either:

a] The crackers grow up and find something more productive to do

b] MTa hits version 1.0 - even then who knows, we may still be required to fritter away more valuable dev time on blocking out the cheaters. Lets hope not.

bumps right, most of the time they are innocent

with mta's netcode, its hard to tell if you have hit someone (yes there are those of us who actually know, but are few and far between)

Yeah, my tactic is to just avoid them (they often stay in one area). I don't like pointing the finger because I could be wrong (it's not pleasant to be accused of cheating when you're innocent).

im fairly sure it is possible for sumone to fall over on your screen even if they don’t get hit, i maybe wrong but i think its just a model reaction built into the game like blood, so if they are lagging they my fall over even if u don’t hit them, i have seen fallen over characters moving around on the floor i don’t think there is any hack that lets u do that.

im fairly sure it is possible for sumone to fall over on your screen even if they don’t get hit, i maybe wrong but i think its just a model reaction built into the game like blood, so if they are lagging they my fall over even if u don’t hit them, i have seen fallen over characters moving around on the floor i don’t think there is any hack that lets u do that.

i can always tell, when the do the "double" animation its evident, also when they dont move and continue to not move for about 6 seconds...then, well, also i know if the fall and move they dont cheat, i know when the fall over as a cop to blast em a few times (armor)

and of course if ur not sure u should alays double check :roll:

Yeah, generally if you see a person begin to fall or completely fall over and pop right back up, it's just a misread hit or lag, same as with when someone lands on their back and starts sliding around and/or firing from the ground, misread. However, if they do fall down and it shows them getting without moving or firing, they've probably been knocked down (as mrantichrist said).

Here's a vid that should pretty much show you how to tell.

Yeah, generally if you see a person begin to fall or completely fall over and pop right back up, it's just a misread hit or lag, same as with when someone lands on their back and starts sliding around and/or firing from the ground, misread. However, if they do fall down and it shows them getting without moving or firing, they've probably been knocked down (as mrantichrist said).

Here's a vid that should pretty much show you how to tell.

he was running faster than you, thats somthing, also, got up real fast, he runnin may have been your fraps slowing you down though :roll:

I noticed his footspeed but yeah, may have been fraps, but I was referring to his getting knocked down 3 or 4 times with still green health, even with armour he'd have taken a lot of damage.

P.S. I love it when it takes cheaters a long time to kill you, shows how skillful you are... and how lacking they are. :twisted:

your framerate can slow you down compared to others, as well as the frame limiter, and you were running fraps, whish slows yer framerate down. so that can be expainable.

but when people get knocked down MORE THAN ONCE without losing any hp, its pretty much a guarentee.

theres few things more satisfying than kicking a cheaters but, and even killing them is possible, you just need to do a 1 shot stubby kill(doesnt always work) , or heli blade.