colored GPS radar V.2.0 by gangboy

This is a great mod.

New features for this version of the color radar mod include new radar colors, the abililty to see where property and other buildings are, and some icon colors.

gps.jpg

download it>http://www.gtagaming.com/pafiledb.php?action=file&id=518

i was wondering if i installed this mod, it would be cheating or i would get a failed CRC check. it would be really cool in mta, but i dont wanna be considered a cheater.

yes, just tried it u do get a crc check, go with version 1.0, i have used it for a few months now, its really neat, and does not require you to have a cracked client, cuz all the file sizes are EXACTLY the same size... the 2.0 version has more features, but all the file sizes are different, and u have to use a cracked client for mta :/ go with v 1.0 u can't go wrong!

u can find it on http://www.3dap.com/gta/rlm/ go to vice city, other mods, and the gps color radar v 1.0 have fun :-D

New features for this version of the color radar mod include new radar colors, the abililty to see where property and other buildings are, and some icon colors.

But surely seeing those extra icons would give you an advantage over other players (thus it is considered cheating)?

Well that doesn't work

The one wheel uses just effects colors I think...

Even at this point I could tell you the fastest way from any point to any other point no problem. I wouldn't consider not having icons a disadvantage.

I would prefer it if ppl who didn't know thier way around had that stuff. I could say get to the printworks and they would know exactly where.

advantage? imo its pretty hard to see a player dot in mta with all these fancy colors and also, i think everyone who plays vc for a while knows every corner of the city

Jon: i guess you forgot the sarcasm tags there :roll: