scripts for download

robo456

no, thats somone's hard work, just wait till they r available :D
yeah i guess, but i tryed to learn scripting ages ago and i didn't succeed, i find it hard, can someone do a proper read me for me so i dont have to bother you again?

there are irc tutorials on the net, just like there are c++ tutorials on the net... i learned almost everything i know from experimenting though, i completely took apart all the gang war and manhunt scripts and changed everything in them seeing what effect that would have.

I suppose a readme could be put together, but who has the time?? i could do it probably but i have no where near enough time to do that :?

If you search the IRC help files and look for scripting readme's online it's spelled out clearly. I started to learn it but I can't run them it times out too much so I didn't bother.

I am sure I could sit down look online and at existing scripts and master it in no time.

I have some good scripts that I put together from this forum I can pass them on just add me to MSN.

All you do is take the base one and add this piece to join or this one to .part its basic but looks complicated when it's all strung together.

indeed, it really isnt hard. If you have ANY programming or scripting knowledge then you will find it easy. Its very similar to php, just with different names :P its even *similar* to c/c++ in some places :D

indeed, it really isnt hard. If you have ANY programming or scripting knowledge then you will find it easy. Its very similar to php, just with different names :P its even *similar* to c/c++ in some places :D

Well or none at all

If you know how to cut and paste it's all been done...

they say add this to mta.join so you put in a } and then paste... test it to see it works and done..

Then add another and another you only hose up if you forget the if else if... if is alone else if follows an if I think.. but IRC help can tell you that.

How to learn mIRC scripting:

1. Download alot of mIRC's script eveywhere

2. Read, (again READ) the whole script and try to understand.

3. If you dont understand what the command does/works use the help file

4. If you think you have understand this try to make simple thing s with 'alias blah' and 'echo'.

5. If you want to preform a command and you dont know the command look the help file.

6. If you dont like reading you never learn mIRC scripting instanly

I used this method for every scripting language i know...and look what i made!