ThaWorldOfGamez v1.0 beta v2

Guest Twog86

Hello All,

iàm new here!!! my name twog86!! and i working conversion mods for gtavc have not all clear!!! my team work hard!!

I have see you mtavc work and beter than gtat die have problem

and mtavc i can to school LANPARTY :shock::lol: ,

I have conversion mods for to can mtavc we can mtavc lan game?

or i will make mtavc for conversion mods name thaworldofgamez v1.0 beta v2

And coming soon beta v2.1 have better and free bugs :)

MaZzel Twog86

Coming Soon Readme

can you see to http://thaworldofgamez.gtaxclusive.com

iàm not good english only well dutch :oops:

Uhmmm... say again?

You're english is too bad to make anything of it, but I think you are wondering to play MTA using your modified files over LAN (at school?!?)

Simple answer: we do not support modifications.

[dutch translation]

Je engels is niet duidelijk genoeg om er wat van te maken, maar volgens mij wil je MTA spelen over LAN met je nieuwe auto's enzo. (op een schoolnetwerk?)

Daar kan ik heel kort over zijn: Wij ondersteunen geen modificaties.

...beta v2.1 have better and free bugs...

Heh kweenie of je het in de gaten had, maar je hebt het hier over betere en gratis bugs. Dat kan niet goed zijn. :P

I've always thought the dutch people have to learn english, because no-one else knows Dutch... I supose his english is better than my French... Considerably...

eAi

I think that everyone should be encouraged to learn English. It's not because I'm biased, but more that they're disadvantaged because of the sheer number of English web sites, movies, etc. (And watching films with subtitles detracts from the experience, before anyone points it out).

English is the International Business Language, that's why most other countries teach it as a matter or course and why most non-british people speak it pretty fluently This has the unfotunate side effect of british people not having much incentive to learn foriegn languages resulting in most of us being unable to speak them :/

• 2 weeks later...

Haha, i think i can guess what he was tryng to ask

cos i came to ask the very same thing.

i know you took out the ability to use mods etc,

BUT...

would it be possible for big total conversions such as mine (vice city deluxe), to have any way of playing mta, maybe with special servers just for people with the exact same version of the mod??

this would be really awesome.

thanks alot for your help

haha, thanks for your help guys.

why is it illegal?? :?

could i have any sort of help as to what makes it not allow changes, and how it can be changed to suit my mod??

(or not??)

thanks alot, and i really cant wait to play mta deluxe :wink:

lol

(or want some more acronyms?? mtadlx!! :wink: )

k thanks

if you dont want me to try and get my mod working with multiplayer, please tell me, but if there is any chance at all that you would let me try to get it working, that would be awesome, and i'd be forever in your debt,

and stuff :D

i think everyone would love to play mta with real cars.

i know i would.

thanks again, and great work on mta, i am amazed that you did such an awesome job.

thankyou

EDIT:. why did this get moved to a non mta forum??

its all about mta, dont the the topic name fool you

k thanks

if you dont want me to try and get my mod working with multiplayer, please tell me, but if there is any chance at all that you would let me try to get it working, that would be awesome, and i'd be forever in your debt,

and stuff :D

Nope, it's not allowed. And they can't give out preferential treatment to certain parties either.

i think everyone would love to play mta with real cars.

i know i would.

I dunno... the only mod I've ever installed for GTA is MTA. I've never had a problem with the cars, or indeed anything.

EDIT:. why did this get moved to a non mta forum??

its all about mta, dont the the topic name fool you

Well, it is about another mod.

PWNED!!!!! (me)

:(:(:(

lol ok,

no mtadlx :cry::cry:

did i mention that i tried gtat, and its so bloody crap, its not funny

meh, i stayed up the last 2 nights waiting for replies on these forums i wanted to play soo bad, oh well.

thanks anyway for an awesome multiplayer mod.

thats k, i understand

will you be able to add the ability to use map mods??

maybe by my final release i might be able to include mta, all set up to play mta dlx, that would be awesome.

thanks guys, cant wait