MTA 0.4

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know i might burn my hands by asking this.

Isn't the progress bar update, from 50%(as i remember it) to 80% a little too quick a desicion then?

Because, i remember that step took shorter time, than the current step from 80% to 100% (or 90%).

No, I kept an eye on it (I have way too much time on my hands :roll:), and it did go up to 60 and I think it did stay at 70 for a short while if I remember rightly.

It's a bit misleading though, because if they were at 80% then, they're definitely higher than 80% now - it's just difficult to judge whether it's 90% or only 85% (or whatever).

Isn't the progress bar update, from 50%(as i remember it) to 80% a little too quick a desicion then.

No, the percentage is how much we judge to be complete, it doesnt mean you only have 20% of the time spent so far to wait, it means we have approximately 20% of the mod left to finish. It's possible to succesfully complete 15% of the mod in a single day, and then spend two weeks getting 5% to work correctly.

Its just an indicator of the current state of the mod, nothing else

Edited by Guest
i think the "smoothness" they are working on may have set them back considerably...

Well, problems with a new feature that will make the game much better, and a problem in general production (Not really beneficial; just some new bug)... Seems better to have the first, that way they're working hard on a new feature that will kick ass, rather than some glitch that came along and serves no purpose later.

Hmm...

:roll:

Stanton, I'm not sure why you continue to post random topics. They may seem slightly on-topic to you, but not everyone wants your opinion on every matter, that just comes down to "MTA 0.4 will 0wn", I really don't know why you bother.

eAi