Searching resource

2Lio

Hi!

I'm setting up a server and i have downloaded a lot of resources from the community that i want to put in my server. I have already created a script containing a help.xml with the credits to all the resources' authors. But my problem is that i can not find a resource which give permission to each team to use only certain resources (the other teams see the effects of your team's resources, but they can not use them as you can not use theirs).

Does anyone know if it really exists? Or there is anyone able to create one? I will really appreciate the help!

Thanks for your attention! Peace

Hi!

I'm setting up a server and i have downloaded a lot of resources from the community that i want to put in my server. I have already created a script containing a help.xml with the credits to all the resources' authors. But my problem is that i can not find a resource which give permission to each team to use only certain resources (the other teams see the effects of your team's resources, but they can not use them as you can not use theirs).

Does anyone know if it really exists? Or there is anyone able to create one? I will really appreciate the help!

Thanks for your attention! Peace

https://wiki.multitheftauto.com/wiki/ACL