DA is splitting

[KFC]DrAke

stfu i did make DA, a server didnt make DA. you dumb fuck i recruited every single member made the website thread forums i was always active

and im telling you now. Your not in DA so go back to ulk or fuck off.

everyone has had it with you and your bullshit nobody wants you in DA

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im out of =DA= LMFAO sure Thug what ever you say NOT!!!. All you did was the website witch isnt much sinces about a month ago but its ok its never viewed and i dont care about it anyways. Since you left =DA= its ok if you take the site down Us =DA= members are not in need for one right now also since when did you come back to =DA=. Oh you recruited everyone HA you must be high again go smoke some and calm down.

fuck him, hes about bullshit. He thinks he runs DA and makes all the deceisions. Everything was cool now hes saying starsky is staying in DA? wtf did we just talk about. FUCK HIM and any bitch nigga like him. all i did was do the website?! EVERYONE THAT IS HERE NOW AND ACTIVE I FUCKING RECRUITED I WAS ON CONSTANTLY TRYING TO RECRUIT PEOPLE WTF DID YOU DO?! JUST WATCH ME RECRUIT PEOPLE? YOU WERENT EVEN ACTIVE. I COULD CARE LESS WTF YOU THINK REN YOUR AN IDIOT THAT THINKS HES GOT EVEN A LITTLE POWER. YOU GOT NOTHING.

Edited by Guest

What i see here is thug trying to fuck me and phuk over with =DA=. Trust me its not going to happen things can be talked and worked. Thug once you find a time in your life that you think you can talk (not being high or drunk) hit me up and maybe something could happen or things can be straighten out. BTW The way your acting thug shows no leadership.

BTW,Drake "the news bringer",you started this thread without knowing anything about the situation,and it seems u just wanted to start some drama project,anyway you payed for you actions seeing as you left the clan thinkin that another one was waiting for you,now your all alone and not respected by any one here,anyway im just waitin to see what happens from here.

Somebody plz lock this thread,we dont wanna air our dirty laundry.