When Did you start Playing?

MTA or GTA?

MTA I started playing with very first release . remember the 2 people on a server, had to get on at same time . . real choppy cars . . no drivers?

GTA since original beta release of demo with 5 minute timer, bought the game when it came out and played countless hours of multiplayer with a few friends of mine . . then nabbed London 1969, and 1961, GTA2 . . all had great mp

first time was gta:am, tried it with my friend but than waited to see how mta would develop further..

some months later i got vc and a while after that mtavc 0.1 was released and i had alot of fun doing stunts with helis and bikes....with [sM]Boss that was :P

then finally at vc 0.2 i decided to join the forum, actually i just wanted to post a suggestion :o

Well sometime towards the end of .1 I remember cause I was waiting anxiously for the new release. I joined the forums a bit later... I'd say a few weeks before .2 came out. Joined the forums a bit later after I was playing.

Then when .2 came out I looked up gangs and at random first I choose SM and VCP. VCP got back to me first, so it all went from there.

yeah baby i was there :D 0.1 rocked besides the crashes etc... but it was soooo cool. Made my summer lol :D

I miss those malibu spawn wars :( where u couldnt see names or health and had no idea if someone was cheating lol... infact im amazed i had a server for 0.1 lol.

Still i loved the blatent cheaters... "im not using a jetpack honest" - zoooooooooom

but yeah, i started the day 0.1VC came out, i tried 0.3 gta3mta but thought it was unplayable at the time so didnt play it

i started playing mta, when i finally bowed under to its system req. (winxp)

that was v. 0.1vc (where everyone started at the big chaos at malibou :) )

mm... that reminds me, I found it quite awhile ago when I had my old computer, but I knew I couldn't play VC worth a damn on that computer and couldn't even play MTA if VC would run (win98) :lol: plus I only had the PS2 version. I think I might have actually first seen it around the beginning of .1(VC)

<-- Joined: 04 Aug 2003

No idea what version we used then :P Can anyone tell?

mtavc 0.1

Still i loved the blatent cheaters... "im not using a jetpack honest" - zoooooooooom

lol you gotta love em :P

ive never seen anyone using speed hacks or jetpacks in 0.1, i think most ppl were too suprised it actually worked to think about cheating :o