Problems with SQLite.

Baseplate

local connection = dbConnect( "sqlite", "data.db" ) 

function saveThings() 
    local x, y, z = getElementPosition(source) 
    local accountName = getAccountName(getPlayerAccount(source)) 
    dbExec(connection, "UPDATE players SET skin=?, x=?, y=?, z=?, int=?, dim=?, wanted=?, money=?, occupation=?, team=?, nick=?, wp=? WHERE account=?", tostring(getElementModel(source)), tostring(x), tostring(y), tostring(z), tostring(getElementInterior(source)), tostring(getElementDimension(source)), tostring(getPlayerWantedLevel(source)), tostring(getPlayerMoney(source)), tostring(getElementData(source, "Occupation")), tostring(getTeamName(getPlayerTeam(source))), tostring(getPlayerName(source)), tostring(getElementData(source, "wantedPoints")), accountName) 
    dbExec(connection, "UPDATE weapons SET playerWeaponAmmo0=?, playerWeaponAmmo1=?, playerWeaponAmmo2=?, playerWeaponAmmo3=?, playerWeaponAmmo4=?, playerWeaponAmmo5=?, playerWeaponAmmo6=?, playerWeaponAmmo7=?, playerWeaponAmmo8=?, playerWeaponAmmo9=?, playerWeaponAmmo10=?, playerWeaponAmmo11=?, playerWeaponAmmo10=?, pistolstat=?, silencedstat=?, desertstat=?, shotgunstat=?, sawnoffstat=?, spazstat=?, microstat=?, mp5stat=?, akstat=?, m4stat=?, sniperstat=? WHERE account=?", getPedTotalAmmo(source, 0), getPedTotalAmmo(source, 1), getPedTotalAmmo(source, 2), getPedTotalAmmo(source, 3), getPedTotalAmmo(source, 4), getPedTotalAmmo(source, 5), getPedTotalAmmo(source, 6), getPedTotalAmmo(source, 7), getPedTotalAmmo(source, 8 ) , getPedTotalAmmo(source, 9), getPedTotalAmmo(source, 10), getPedTotalAmmo(source, 11), getPedTotalAmmo(source, 12), getPedStat(source,69), getPedStat(source,70), getPedStat(source,71), getPedStat(source,72), getPedStat(source,73), getPedStat(source,74), getPedStat(source,75), getPedStat(source,76), getPedStat(source,77), getPedStat(source,78), getPedStat(source,79), accountName) 
end 
addEventHandler("onPlayerLogout", root, saveThings) 
addEventHandler("onPlayerQuit", root, saveThings) 

It doesn't update or do anything on player's quit or logout.

I had this problem too when I tried updating stuff when a player logged out or quit the server. The way I fixed is was by just deleting the row and inserting it again instead of updating it, this seemed to work. You might want to consider trying this if you can't find a different solution.

I had this problem too when I tried updating stuff when a player logged out or quit the server. The way I fixed is was by just deleting the row and inserting it again instead of updating it, this seemed to work. You might want to consider trying this if you can't find a different solution.

I'll consider giving this a try, will reply later with the result.

• Moderators

You wrote playerWeaponAmmo10 insead of playerWeaponAmmo13:

playerWeaponAmmo10=?, playerWeaponAmmo11=?, playerWeaponAmmo10=? 

And I just wanted to know why you are saving the ammos of the weapons the player has in each slot but not the weapon id itself ?? (How can you know wich sniper he has for example ?).