GTA San Andreas news

i think it would be fun having to fill up ure tank with petrol it would maker the game more realistic! :D

Yeah, but a large proportion of GTA is freeform driving, and it's not going to be much fun to have to keep filling up your car with petrol.

after reading this topic of petrol refuelling stations, if u've played that 2004 mod, you'll see it costs MAD ammounts of money just to fill a tank, like, get ready to spill out a couple grand for one tank. (yeah)

but if it were like 100 dollars or something....

anyways just a couple ideas about the topic

-stations like airports where your weapons stay on the outside to prevent getting capped up while filling up

-as soon as you enter the gas station, your car auto-pilots into the closest empty slot

-that car wash could be fixed into an autoshop where you drive through and your car is fixed up to %100.

-drive-by shootings are disabled when in premesis of station

-car is auto-piloted out after tank is filled (to prevent getting your ass run over)

well just some quick thoughts.

well, if they did have petrol, the MTA team betta take it out :D. we wud have emty cars everywhere on the map :shock:

You people do realize that the average car gets 300-400 miles on a tank, right? If u have an average speed of 60 miles per hour that’s 6.5 straight driving between fill ups, is that really and issue? i think it adds realism and that’s cool, but that’s me.

300-400 miles on what size of a tank?

not all cars have the same size tank.

mine gets 250 per tank, and it costs 17 to fill it at 2.12 a gallon

u do the match :o

You're all insane - GTA is supposed to be about freedom, not restriction.

I'm already worried that there will be too much restriction with having to eat.

Yes it introduces more choice (will I eat a lot, or hardly anything), but there's no choice between eating and not eating.

"Well that's just like in real life", you say? When has this game been about real life? I think it's a mistake, but we'll see how they implement it.

You're all insane - GTA is supposed to be about freedom, not restriction.

I'm already worried that there will be too much restriction with having to eat.

Yes it introduces more choice (will I eat a lot, or hardly anything), but there's no choice between eating and not eating.

"Well that's just like in real life", you say? When has this game been about real life? I think it's a mistake, but we'll see how they implement it.

Yep, my thoughts exactly. GTA's always be pretty mindless and gratuitous, but that's bound to change with the RPG elements they've incorporated. You have to be careful with a winning formula that you don't change it too much.