(FwG) - Fu*kErZ WiD GuNz - ReCrUiTinG

Shib

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dan, im just gonna get this out in the open so u know. I will never stop bearing a grudge on you. I will never let up until you are gone. You pissed me off too many times and you will pay a price for it. I will see to that. I have support from everyone i know on this and you really are a fool to come here after the things you have done.

I pitty your need to belong

but with you this isnt a game any more. You actually broke the laq and commited a crime against me. People who call those types of things games are known as criminals. So I guess thats the truth you're looking for.

no dan, im not backing down on you, i will continue until you give up. I was about a tolerant with you as ive ever been, but i will make an example of you, you really did go too far and im not letting you come back into this with a clean slate just cos u have a new name.

because where ever you go disaster follows. You have proven to be a constant pain in the neck to put it mildly and i wont have it. Ill admit that you wont leave MTA and i cannot force you, but I will not let you usurp your way past ignorance and stupidity.

Oh Oh Oh - I can't believe I didn't see this new gang.

Can I join - pleeeeease?

What's that you say?

It's gone already?

Aw - that's a shame cos, you know, being in FMJ is such a drag.

I mean, who would pass up the chance of being in a clan led by two 12-year-olds, instead of being in a well-organised one?

Not me, that's for sure.

Ah well - give me a bell when you make your next clan.

Thanks

(BTW - LMAO @ FwG)

I don't see the point in arguing and brining everyone else into it

Of course you don't - your brain hasn't developed fully yet.

Oh danny boy, the pipes, the pipes are calling.

Get the hint!

[edit] I think he really did get the hint. Either that or he had to go to bed [/edit]