GTA VC Sweden

Guest Squall73

Hi all! My name is Tobias and im from Gävle/Sweden. I have just started on a mod for gta vc. Im planing to change ewerything in the game cras bikes map radio and maybe some other stuff. The problem is i have a no idea how to change the town so id like some help with it. Im planing on using my home town Gävle as the new in game town. If annyone have anny tips or can help me in this mather plz contact me here or by mail at [email protected]

Cya on the road: Tobias aka Squall73

lol bump

im using zmodeler but i would never have enough time to make an acceptable city + im even too lazy to finnish my current models

anyways just to post something helpful, google for "zmodeler" and for "zmodeler tutorial" and you will see

have fun :lol:

Thx for the help all! I sure hope this will work out! I love moding but this is the 1st time with GTA VC

@MrBump no im not related to Stanton

Well i got alot of experinse Q2, UT, Flight simmulator 2002 & 2004, Soldier of fortune and Serious sam and some freelancer system moding so i think i figure it out how to do it soon :D mutch i have put in my mod is stuff that other people have done like cars texture and stuff but im planing on doing some cars on my own like Volvo 740 Volvo V70 and a Audi 100

Well i got alot of experinse Q2, UT, Flight simmulator 2002 & 2004, Soldier of fortune and Serious sam and some freelancer system moding so i think i figure it out how to do it soon :D mutch i have put in my mod is stuff that other people have done like cars texture and stuff but im planing on doing some cars on my own like Volvo 740 Volvo V70 and a Audi 100

get the old audi80 too it looks kool :)

• 4 weeks later...