MTA unkown error failure.

|DKA|dude

Question

Hello,

Each time i try to start MTA it says "Main file has an incorrect name ( multitheftauto.exe ) CL33" and it stops loading

I've searched the error and couldn't fix it. I looked on error list with all the Error names on it, but CL33 wasn't standing there.

I would like to know how to fix this, since i'v always played normally without errors. But when i had to update MTA to the latest version it keeps giving me that error and doesn't allow me to start MTA

Need desperate help, i re-installed GTA and MTA already, also older versions of MTA ( 1.3.5 ) does allow me to start MTA.

I've never modded anything, and i can still see other players playing in another server wich i can't play in since my MTA doesn't start using the latest version. And almost every server i would like to play in requires the latest version.

This bugg needs to be fixed ASAP since nobody else seems to have this problem and the error code is new ( CL33 ) it came after i update the MTA. When i want to join a server it says "You need to update MTA to join this server" then i press Ok and install it and when it starts it gives me this damn error. This error never came, it only appeared when i updated MTA it's extremely annoying. I hope someone has a solution for this!

Hope that this bugg will be fixed soon,

|DKA|dude

Edited by Guest

13 answers to this question