The game feels strange, Like fov is too low.

A_slow_Turtle

Question

I recently came back into MTA (Love it) but I have a problem. The problem is that when I play it feels like the same feeling when playing a first person game and the FOV is too low. What can I do to resolve this because it hurts my eyes playing it like that? I got 1920 x 1080 resolution.

13 answers to this question

Bump! Since I got my widescreen monitor, I'm getting really motion-sick because of the low FOV (And I don't easily get motion sick). The game is almost unplayable for me. Please, add some kind of FOV-Multiplier to the options. It should be possible, as this mods adds something like that in SP: http://thirteenag.github.io/widescreen_fixes_pack#gtasa

There could be some kind of setting in the servers, incase servers don't want the client to use higher FOVs.

Current resolution is 1920x1080 (native screen resolution), my old resolution was 1280x1024 (on old 5:4 screen) and my aspect ratio is set to auto (setting it to 16:9 doesn't change anything, other ratios just stretch the image).

My game isn't stretched, the FOV is not wide enough for 16:9 screens (however, it was enough on my old 5:4 screen). I would rather prefer a FOV of 80 or even 90.