Driver 3

Turbo X

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well its a current time because its got some of todays cars... here is a car list: http://www.ataricommunity.com/forums/sh ... t=vehicles

The release date is june 22nd- for what console? They say PS2 and XBOX. PC looks like it's a while from here... there is a whole lot of in-game screenies here: http://www.gamershell.com/hellzone_XBox_Driv3r.shtml

Wow.... I remember Driver only had roads that go strait... so that everything was a grid, and u couldnt get out of ur car, once the police had you you where gone..

In Driver 2 you have curbes on the road, but they could only make a 90* turn Left or right, making diagnal road difficult to drve on. You could also get out of the car in Driver 2, then steal a new one and get rid of your felonny.

Now Driver 3 is a San Andreas with realism... more than nessisary in some parts and not enough in others, i looked in the videos the wheels turn all the way right and all the way left... what else is bad is the way the guy walks- kinda looks like a stick figure. *UTOPIA'S SIG HERE*

ORDER HERE: http://www.ebgames.com/ebx/categories/p ... ord=DRIV3R

Edited by Guest

I didn't really like Driver 1 (and Driver 2 never came out for PC). It was too... console-ish if you know what I mean. But with Driver 3 sporting GTA gameplay, people who disliked the original (me) are sitting up and taking notice.

I didn't really like Driver 1 (and Driver 2 never came out for PC). It was too... console-ish if you know what I mean. But with Driver 3 sporting GTA gameplay, people who disliked the original (me) are sitting up and taking notice.

Driver 3 will be for the PC, too, I believe.

I doubt I will play it, though.

:roll:

c'mon play it.. its a :o version of San Anderas

Yeah, I'll buy it definitely. But SA will be out at roughly the same time so it's pure speculation as to how it will compare. They're very similar, but maybe D3's cinematic polish will win over fans - who knows?

Naw, it definitely won't beat out SA.

The only reason I won't play it is because it looks exactly like MAFIA, and I played out MAFIA a while ago... :cry:

To be fair, only the top screen looks like Mafia. But it does have that brown tint to the engine, I'll agree.

Naw, it definitely won't beat out SA.

The only reason I won't play it is because it looks exactly like MAFIA, and I played out MAFIA a while ago... :cry:

To be fair, only the top screen looks like Mafia. But it does have that brown tint to the engine, I'll agree.

The second one brings out more mafia to me.

The landscape, the stance, the crosshair, the hub.

It's not all the exact copy from MAFIA, but it all has a mafia feel to it...

:(

go to driv3r.com and click on videos, there is a whole bunch of them that i dowloaded(off another site), ill send them to u if u want....

Ugh... that's another thing I hate - "Driv3r". Why not "Driver 3"? It is positively the worst name ever (in my opinion).

Edit: Beaten me to it again Utopia :evil: