Server does not show up in server browser

theDavid

Question

6 answers to this question

How long did you wait after starting the server?

What's the name of your server? It might contain whitelisted words (in that case try changing the name).

Well I think I waited for about 2-5 minutes. Also I tried it on various different names. Like "Default MTA server", "Test server" and etc. Tried to look for my server by server name and by my own nickname as well (while I'm in the server obviously).

Thanks for reply though :)

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team

As last resort (your ports seems open according to the image of openports) back-up server-id.keys and delete it (it regenerates) from the server, and from your client delete servercache.xml (also back-up), wait for 24 hours for listing and look again.

As last resort (your ports seems open according to the image of openports) back-up server-id.keys and delete it (it regenerates) from the server, and from your client delete servercache.xml (also back-up), wait for 24 hours for listing and look again.

Worked, thank you. Lock this post please.

• MTA Anti-Cheat Team

Worked, thank you. Lock this post please.

No problem. For future reference if anyone else finds a hard time with their server not showing, server-id.keys stores the info that lets ASE server show it in the browser, and your servercache is a list of cached server listings, so your net doesnt get flooded with queries every time you run MTA but can store old info sometimes.