Pictures of Cars in VC

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ahh damn than my cars will be deleted eh??

you can backup some files and put them back in place after the reinstall

depends on what all you have installed (e.g col files...)

backup:

gtavc\data\handling.cfg

gtavc\data\default.ide

gtavc\data\carcols.dat

gtavc\models\gta3.img

gtavc\models\coll\vehicles.col

^most common files for carinstalls, dont think you replaced sounds....

I get a problem when I install a mod that it makes all the buildings and trees flicker and disapear and do weird things, do I just have to guess the right car to put it on?

if your game is also crashing then you might have replaced a 2 door car with a 4 door model

I get a problem when I install a mod that it makes all the buildings and trees flicker and disapear and do weird things, do I just have to guess the right car to put it on?

if your game is also crashing then you might have replaced a 2 door car with a 4 door model

Lol rebel this is no problem in gta

I made from a 4 doors a 1 doors...

It was frigging weird when 3 people got in :P

Plus i made from some other 4 door car a 2 door still no problems in it ;)

So ape you might edited the wrong car

I edited my sabre with some other car but it crashed

I think its better for you to uninstall one at the time and check wich gives the problem ;)

ehh... your game must be freekin stable then :shock: i just have to crash 1 wall and "ding"

Mine is the same as to other guy i can replace 4 door cars with 2 door cars and nothign i can even replace a blista with a ferrari and it doesnt do anythign ... :?

is violating the EULA illeagle? i diden't know that. o well, it dosent matter, i dont mod my MTA copy of vice city.

It's not worth cracking an MTA client and risking being busted just for a simple car mod... :roll:

Some lame car mods modify speeds, and also the car size itself, can conflict with what other MTA users see...

For example, other users still see a regular cheetah but you may see a Viper or something.

I've already seen it happen a few times... It seems like the cars bounce (like hydraulics) when they have custom cars...

:roll:

I've downloaded a bunch of new cars and tested them ;)

Heres the one that i like very much on handling and the look:

Mercedes-Benz-SL600.jpg

Its a Mercedes Benz SL600, i like it very much on its driving style and the look since there are 2 different versions in one, one without roof and one with roof as you see on the pic.

I'd say download it!