Pictures of Cars in VC

Yeah really, Stift...

:roll:

Where can I download these babies?

:shock:

Well i download some stuff at gtaplanet.de but well it has the old way so i make them into vcm files and put them in my gta

If you dont know how to do that then just download Vice City Mod Packer and read the readme ;)

Its easy if you know it, theres only on problemo ;)

You have to put a skimmer and bikes in your gta in the old way ;)

Here is mah Batmobile!

batmobile.jpg

I had to use the site pics since the site where i put my pics on is down :(

Anyone knows a good place to host free??

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, where u get the T80 with the Tank wheels?? The wheels on my T80 are stupid, they aren't even lined up!

I have a really crap car collection, heres pics of the 4 cars I have that haven't been mentioned... prolly coz thier shitty, especially the Impala.

cars.jpg

I only MOD special cars like the Sabre Turbo, Hotring, Bloodring ect...

Hey, where u get the T80 with the Tank wheels?? The wheels on my T80 are stupid, they aren't even lined up!

I have a really crap car collection, heres pics of the 4 cars I have that haven't been mentioned... prolly coz thier shitty, especially the Impala.

You know, I'm not really sure. I'm pretty sure I didn't download the T80 separately and it came with KillerKip's mod. I don't remember though so I'll check when I get home. I have that same trash truck. :)

You know, I'm not really sure. I'm pretty sure I didn't download the T80 separately and it came with KillerKip's mod. I don't remember though so I'll check when I get home. I have that same trash truck. :)

Ok, yep, I didn't install it seperately so it had to be part of the KillerKip mod.

cool pictures, the low rider is so damn cool, bad that the riding sucks :wink: here a picture of me 2favorite cars:

naamloos04.jpg

naamloos05.jpg

hey nice cars and ur game looks so cool can u give me a link on how to do this to ur game co i like ur police stars and ur mansion and etc