Someone who has used GGM please help

When I play with the multiplayer mod I can shoot the other player an infinte amount of times and his health stays at 100. Is this supposed to happen? Also the only way I ever die since health points don't change is by getting blown up in a car whenever either player dies the game freezes. Does this happen to anyone else, or does anyone know how to fix it. Both game versions are 1.1 and one computer runs Windows XP and the other runs Windows 98. I wouldn't ask this here, but the forums for that mod just are not real active. Thanks!

hi

sorry for my "good" english

the mod is not complete now and the problemm is that you cant kill somebody with guns the only way is to drive the other player over with your car or let his car burn. :?

hi

sorry for my "good" english

the mod is not complete now and the problemm is that you cant kill somebody with guns the only way is to drive the other player over with your car or let his car burn. :?

yea nice english

was wondering, i think that other mod, is very stable, and if they do what they should to get it to look like an unreal touirnament game, you guys will be in the water. its a very stable client, and where u guys are starting from is very messed up. i cant even figure it out. i think it will stay that way even thou, all i read are good posts about how :roll: wonderful it will be. so whatever, the other mod crashes (ggm) when u try to take a car from someone already in it. thats from the game normally running in single player mode. and now u got 20 people playing single player, because the game dont want to reconize, or doesnt hae a multiplayer code wrote for it, but tehy have wrote this, very fast. now all they have to do is get all the stuff right, and they have a multiplayer mod that people can run around, and have races or whatever they can think of. and if they want to implement stuff such as a game to play like its hard to put new objects in that game, so steal and come back to your base, the bulletproof cheetah from the race mission, then maybe that would work. wtv. my thoughts on th is competition. and who is winning.