Great, the concept of being able to play grand theft aut....

Guest rizz

Great, the concept of being able to play grand theft auto online. One thing though, what the HELL are we suppose to be doing here? Okay, you log on, your on a server, you pick your occupation.. Perferably a "mexican" for occupation. now what? NOTHING. no tasks, no missions no goals. you just run around killing people who have IQ under 50. Why is it that people with IQs under 50 play? Because only people with a IQ under 50 are going to get excited and entertained by doing this. That is probaly why multi theft lacks so much of a maturity level. Dont go saying "well, you can do anything you want in the game because thats the concept of grand theft auto, to give you such a freely open game play." No, there is the freely open game play -with- tasks to do. I respect the fact that you can play multi theft auto online, with people and the software is made by people who do this in there own time. It's just a shame to see something like being able to play online be so ridiculous.

omfg lama

get real man

if u want to play missions then get to sp

but if u want to kill other or just chill around with them then play mta

ur iq must be under 50 if u dont find anything to do in mta LAMA

You see, your the typical MTA user. "omfg lama! wtf is wrong wif j00 newb~!!."

no actually, he just really loves llamas.

what do you mean by tasks? i remember those good ol' 56k friendly unreal tournament, where there was all kinds of things like capture the flag, domination and such, but do you remember what was and still is the most popular game mode? thats right! deathmatch! deathmatch is not only to kill people and shit arround driving uselessly from location to location. its a HUGE map, you can figure out yourself what to do. you can hunt players, you can camp without being called a camper, you can have group fights, and a million more things. you know what i think? i think that if you cant find what to do with such freedom, you are yourself a man with IQ under 50, that likes fancy words.

Ok so you dont get what the Goal is, okay understandable , like you say its just do whatever you want sincec grand thetft auto lets you do virtually whatever you want.

But ok, if you play unreal tournament or any other shotter game in deathmatch mode what is the goal? get 75 and win or soemthign like that right?Well mta is kinda like that but with no limit,But you have to remember we are at version 0.3 , the main thing the team has been doing till now is make the game playable and as stable as they can, when theythink they have gotten it stable and playable enough we can expect gamemodes , you know those like shooter games, ctf type game,dm, tdm , and maybe some others that might have to be retought for use in mta .

Basicly i think its just a matter of time so be patience and youll surelly be glad in the future.

The chill: ouch, he got you there :P

omfg lama

get real man

if u want to play missions then get to sp

but if u want to kill other or just chill around with them then play mta

ur iq must be under 50 if u dont find anything to do in mta LAMA

u mess with the wrong 1

pain will come over u when i see u in a server :twisted:

i would kick ur ass in real life but even if u would live near me u would run away

It seems to me that if you're so intelligent, you'd:

1. Be able to think of countless creative ways of amusing yourself

2. Understand that this is a beta and is still in development

The "typical MTA user"? If you had an IQ over 50, you'd understand that there are no "typical users" - there are only people who feel the need to label everything and everyone.

Despite the fact that you say that you like the concept, you appear to have missed the point entirely and I am tired of explaining simplistic things to stupid n00bs.

I'm not sure what you're supposed to do...

But whatever it is that I've been doing on MTA:VC for the past 6 months is still fun.

:roll:

ive played mta for 9 moths and it starts getting booring

(maybe cos i have so much other things to do :shock: )

Like post inane comments here?

Sounds like someone took an online IQ quiz and wants to run around like the Scarecrow at the end of the Wizard of OZ.

It's been said before me and it's true. If you need to have your hand held to have fun you are not as smart and cultured as you think you are. If you don't enjoy it don't play it. If you want missions ect.. online then make it.

Like post inane comments here?

Sounds like someone took an online IQ quiz and wants to run around like the Scarecrow at the end of the Wizard of OZ.

It's been said before me and it's true. If you need to have your hand held to have fun you are not as smart and cultured as you think you are. If you don't enjoy it don't play it. If you want missions ect.. online then make it.

i dont know what u mean with inane :?

i dont know what u mean with inane :?

Here's what Google has to say on the subject:

complacently or inanely foolish

It seems somewhat stupid that the definition for "inane" actually has the word "inane" in it when you don't actually know what it means (hence your reason for looking it up) :?

I can see the point of the original poster, the current MTA doesn't have too much "point", hence why I don't play it, but we hope the new core will not only make it a much better multiplayer game, but also allow us a lot more flexibility for the adding of "point".

Anyway, If you don't like MTA now, don't give up, check back in a few weeks of months, and see if we've got the "point".

eAi

I think its unfair to say that it has no point when there are (albeit basic) scriptable game modes such as Manhunt. Speaking of which, I think that MTAMA should have the ability to update the game type on ASE when such game modes are running so that people can know before they join the server.

Q: @ The Chill: how does u being busy make MTA more boring? id think, if u play it more, u get bored faster, but thats just me :roll:

A: @ the guy that says everyone has a 50 IQ:stfu, mta has no point, its a giant DM or Stunt orgy :lol: until further versions, stop bitching, that proves im smarter than u in one way or another, i know mta is beta, i know it is done in thier sparem time, i also know mta is fun, why dont u make ur own MP game so we can bitch about it endlessly? :roll:

Too bad ,

I dont think this guy really wanted this to turn into a flamethread....

He was giving his suggestions and HIS toughts about it, however he might have made a mistake assuming everyone has a iq under 50 ,because he has encountered the lamers we have in this game.

You guys know the one that call cheater on everyone that kills them, the ones that just insult on every thing you say, even when it was a help on how to shot or whatever,altought some of you seem to make him apear correct.... watch your posts guys remember everyone has their own opinion .To the original poster gta vc is actually 18 years up but lots of people under 18 have it i think kids from 12 already play it, and its mostly them you get that are the lamers, not all tought we have some big headed people around too that act the same way.

To everyone else, why become so hostile? you are all doing as if he mentioned your names , please let everyone give their opinion on anything and be ready to discuss your point of view, not to change theirs or say theirs is wrong ( an opinion can never be incorrect)

Your all attacking him saying you have iq's over 50 that might be true but some of you arent showing any maturity.