Dreamcast Emulator: Chankast

ok, since most other places ban asking for games, FLASH AND BIOS, i dont want them here. find them urself on google, if i did it, u can too.

i guess u dont like reading mb. if bill says its ok, then good, but no1 has contradicted me as of yet so ill enforce this rule.

what "package" are u tlaking about?

talk on irc if u want to complain/bitch/discuss...

it was even IJs didn't mind having them here if i'm right, and this board isn't yours, so don't talk like it is

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And why dont you people bitch somewhere else and not in this topic. THIS TOPIC IS FOR CHANKA AND DC EMULATION DISCUSSION NOT YOUR LITTLE FIGHTS. Get out of the topic to fight about whatever your problem is.

NOW BACK ON TOPIC, OK?!

sorry posty last one:

mb, HE didnt tell me. IM a damn mod. I try to keep this place legal. distributing dc bios is a COPYRIGHT INFRINGMENT on segas rights. thats not legal. i dont want this place to get in deep shit. so, i said no bios, only way ILL stop enforcing this rule is if a sm or admin DIRECTLY tells me to stop.

about 0.2a, i noticed (even w/ cpu overclockin, capcom hack, and priority) some spots in the game gets a bit more laggy than 0.1. just to point that out

Well, ive gotta update you guys with the latest chanka news!

- RECV bug is fixed. No more crappy graphics after leaving the submarine and no crash after meeting that giant worm.

- Fixed a bug in sh4 cpu: Players are visibly in VTennis 1 and VTennis 2.

- FullScreen implemented

- Windows 2000 compatibility

- Naomi's Virtua Striker working (for a pic, look HERE and Naomi is an arcade board made by Sega that is close to the Dreamcast, a game that u should know is Marvel VS Capcom 2, it runs on a Naomi board)

Well, this is a great way to bump a thread :D

And the Chanka Official ENGLISH Forums.

http://www.emutalk.net/forumdisplay.php?f=101