PartyServer complaints

age does not matter at all, especially in a game like MTA.... im 16 and act plenty more mature than a lot of people coughgarycough :lol: and its not about maturity tho, this is a game, i come here to have fun so to speak... but when people try to fidn ways to "beat the system" it just ruins the fun.... now i of all people am not a complainer.... i have prolly done everything and live to tell abotu it, i know what shit looks like when i see it, etc. i usually NEVER complain about anything, the nade glithc dont bother me, heli kills dont bother me, spaz dont bother me, im pretty much cool with everything... but when i heard about this new "program" and these little tools that you can use to speed up ur gameplay.... it just gives it an unfair advantage.... i play the game just how it was outta the wrapper nowadays (minus my cool color radar, that zircon tried to say i used a "cracked client" for before, which i obviously didnt, and thus proved him wrong there :wink: ) but i dont use any little gizmos to make my game faster, hell i didnt even know what a frame limiter was until a couple weeks ago, and i turned it off a few times and noticed no difference at all... ok well i have no moral to any of this, i just felt like posting a long post to try to make myself look like i kno wwhats going on, and have a strong stand on the subject, but i dont think its gonna work so i'll stop here :lol:

p.s. i <3 poodles

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KFG: Honestly, don't let your feelings get in the way of admining your server correctly. If one of your members was playing on a server I had admin access to and they were moving like me, do you think I'd kick them and call it "cheating"? No, because frankly, I'm not that lame... and not that stupid, either. :o

If I saw him jetpacking across the city with a minigun, then certainly, but this? Very poor excuse for a kick if you ask me - just a few words of advice. I won't be playing on your server anymore, though... no need if I'm so unwanted.

You have a Fraps video on hand? PM it to me. I'd like to know exactly what you're talking about, because I have no clue how I was moving on any of your screens. All that I know is that I wasn't cheating in any shape or form...

Opium, I'm trying to sort out a problem regarding something I apparently did wrong at the Partyserver (:roll:), as the topic indicates. I'm not arguing.

The only one being childish here is you trying to stand in the way of things. Get out if you have nothing relevant to add.

KFG: Honestly, don't let your feelings get in the way of admining your server correctly. If one of your members was playing on a server I had admin access to and they were moving like me, do you think I'd kick them and call it "cheating"? No, because frankly, I'm not that lame... and not that stupid, either. :o

If I saw him jetpacking across the city with a minigun, then certainly, but this? Very poor excuse for a kick if you ask me - just a few words of advice. I won't be playing on your server anymore, though... no need if I'm so unwanted.

You have a Fraps video on hand? PM it to me. I'd like to know exactly what you're talking about, because I have no clue how I was moving on any of your screens. All that I know is that I wasn't cheating in any shape or form...

My feelings? I said even thou I believe you were enhanced it wasn't worth kicking you so I didn't I do support Utopia doing it later. You were not easy to hit but you were dying enough and it wasn't a blatant as a jetpack or minigun. I will be happy to give you the fraps.

I am not being swayed by feelings I didn't want to belive this but it's true. I understand your denial it's consistant. I have no negative feelings toward you I would prefer noone used these things but clearly you and others feel they are nessesary. You just called me lame and stupid I have not flamed you at all. I am reluctantly telling the truth. I won't deny what I saw just because threads like these are unpleasant.

For someone to not believe me about this you would have to believe that;

- I have an axe to grind with Zircon so I am lamely lying about this

- That I am a noob who doesn't know a cheat from clean playing.

I respected Zircon as a competitor and I have never said a bad word about him or ULK. I want ULK to be strong so I can beat them in a war. This mess doesn't serve me at all I would prefer if it wasn't true. I first tried to look the other way then to keep it secret, it came out and now I have to deal with this.

I have been playing this game for a long time I have been very anti cheat and I have rarely called someone a cheater and never without just cause. I know as much or more about cheating in MTA than anyone who made or plays this game.

Thankyou for agreeing to not return to the PartyServer you are not welcome while you are getting help. Anyone else who uses this will be kicked as well. If you turn it off and come in you can stay. This problem is so widespread that I don't want to call it traditional cheating or ban ppl.

here is my opinion, if it was lag, he deserved a kick, there is reasoning for a kick right there, frame limiter....well...if kfc dont like it off, then a kick is within reason as well

OK but what if you were sure that he was using a separate thing to boost his in game speed and you were not even iffy about it? That is the case here. I didn't want this public or dragged out but too late for that.

He wasn't kicked for ping or frame limiter. I am waiting on some guidance from MTA about that but Frame Limter on or off isn't cheating at this time officially no matter what personal opinions might be.

He wasn't kicked for ping or frame limiter. I am waiting on some guidance from MTA about that but Frame Limter on or off isn't cheating at this time officially no matter what personal opinions might be.

That's why I'm wondering why he's trying to cover up his Frame Limiter being on/off. Theoretically, if he's not using any mods, then his frame limiter must be off. But as he put it, his frame limiter is on, so he's using mods.

It's either one or the other, either hacks or Frame Limiter off; and he attempts to deny both.

;)

so u really think zircon is speedhacking? or is that the question at hand?, bkuz he sure flames alot of cheaters, and i havnt seen any kind of program to boost your speed on any sites, unless of tsearch or some mem hack program, in any case my final opinion: Zircon dosnt cheat, and sorry, but i stand by it

He may or may not cheat.

But he's good at lying.

And I believe that brings the entire "Does Zircon cheat?" into question. Does he, or doesn't he? He may say he doesn't, but he also says his frame limiter is ON, and I don't think anyone can vouche for that one and truly say "No, his frame limiter really is ON!".

:roll:

I don't care if he ever comes out and says whether or not he cheats. All's I care about is, if he really does cheat, that he turns it off. If he doesn't, well, then he doesn't even have to worry about defending himself here or even posting here, because it wouldn't even matter.

:x

Edited by Guest
yes, somtimes warps can occur while lagging

And before the "warp" or what I like to call "speed boost" the player stops and stands completely still for about 5 seconds. Then, they shoot off to catch up to the player's real position.

However, he does "warp" like his frame limiter is off. That's why he always has said that I warp; my frame limiter is off.

Listen to yourselves. I've been playing since the release of 0.2 and have never even come close to cheating. I'm very anti-cheat and I think it's pointless. I helped form ULK way back in eary December - I'm part of the core... that's why I'm a council member now. Saying that I cheat is just ridiculous and I would never say that about anyone else that moves like I do.

There may be something that the ones involved in this fail to realize. A 56ker with a straight 500+ ping in a 26 player server (obviously nearly full then) is NOT going to move smoothly. That was probably the cause of my warp at that time. I do not use any external programs, have my frame limiter off, or anything else that would purposely effect the way I move. You have nothing anyway but the video you have supposedly recorded (which you still haven't given me yet), and that won't even prove that I cheat. If you'd like I can make Fraps videos of the way KFCs warp, call them all cheaters, and ban them from our server just to return the favor. I'm still wondering if I should be that lame...

You're all just blatantly saying that I cheat and telling me to "turn if off," when I don't cheat and I have nothing turned on at all. These statements have no reasonable backing whatsoever, and frankly, it's just a load of slander being thrown at me. If you have any proof then just hand it over already, but don't talk shit to ME when you have NOTHING to back it up with.

Thanks for having my back, Opium. At least one KFC can distinguish VETERANS between CHEATERS. :roll:

You damn well know Zircon just lags and doesnt cheat. Your irrelevant rambling isnt worth a penny since one of your own can be called out for your so called 'cheating.' Who? el-burro. Don't deny it. Whats the similarity between these two? They are both on Dialup also known as 56Kbps.

D I A L U P. All 56K folk show these qualities.

You are reluctant in realizing that this mod is a Beta.

Edited by Guest

I said you don't warp.

The only warp I see is the one from your frame limiter being off, hehe ;)

And even so, it's really smooth. If you want, I'll send you some of the fraps videos that I have of you. You'll see it's quite smooth.

:D

Heh, sorry, but 200 ping doesn't make a person go that fast. If anything, lag slows them down... :roll:

Stop attempting to use lag as a reason; lag has absolutely no effect on the fact that he's moving as fast as he does.