PartyServer complaints

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, sorry, but 200 ping doesn't make a person go that fast. If anything, lag slows them down... :roll:

Stop attempting to use lag as a reason; lag has absolutely no effect on the fact that he's moving as fast as he does.

:roll:

Whilst not wanting to take sides, Vendetta is correct in what he says. Lag would cause you to skip but still be in the same place as a non-laggy person would be after running. With a speedhack, you'd be displaced further.

Also, I'm getting pretty tired of reading this (and you must be getting tired of posting), and I can't see either party agreeing with the other, even if you go on for 25 pages. Hence this is pretty pointless and I hope you'll understand when I say:

:arrow: Lock request

JonChappell: Don't step in the middle of this, take sides, and say lock request when you have no idea what's going on. :roll:

Utopia: Pulling reasons our of our asses? It's the other way around, buddy. Looks like you have nothing to feed on now, so you simply wonder away from this topic. Understood.

Heh, I still find this quite ridiculous, though. Utopia is being a hypocrite by saying that I warp (or "cheat") while he plays with his frame limiter off. :shock:

It's no surprise however... half of KFC probably does that, too. I guess that explains why they all warp - or should I say cheat? Oh well, I guess I should kick them whenever they enter our server now. If they have their frame limiter off then who knows what else they might be using, right Utopia?!

JonChappell: Don't step in the middle of this, take sides, and say lock request when you have no idea what's going on. :roll:

I didn't take sides, hence I said "whilst not wanting to take sides". I DO know what's going on, and that's that you're protesting your innocence, KFC are protesting your guilt and you two will NEVER reach a conclusion.

Edit: The MTA forums are free for all forum members to use. If you want to have a private discussion, you should use the KFC or ULK forums.

Edit2: Wasn't this BleedNKuntz's thread originally anyway?

lol, u dotn have to kick me from ulk servers, i already get kicked for owning... i was in the smoker server the other day and killed DvS a few times and got kicked for it... total lamer, i think she needs to get laid... (lol like thats ever happening :lol: )

19.gif you got kicked for heli laming not owning.

JonChappell: While you didn't want to take sides you did and interrupted our debate. It is BleednKuntz's thread, yes, but KFG wanted all complaints in general to go here, so it was renamed. Locking it wouldn't help... :?

Oh and Wheelman, I'll kick you anyway because you probably warp (cheat). No problem, if KFC wants to be lame then I will too. :D

What is left to discuss... this subject is closed for now as far as I am concerned. I have been playing as long or longer than Zircon thier is nothing I don't know about lag and cheating. I don't call ppl cheaters for fun. I don't even want this thing you did to be considered in the same way flying trucks are. I am willing to consider this an honest mistake and lesson learned but you keep saying i didn't see what I saw and you didnt' do what you did.

I have no agenda. This has become a circular argument. If anyone has something to add please go to MSN or pm I would like to preserve this thread for new cases of kicking from PartyServer. I have been repeatedly flamed for speaking the truth everyone has read both sides I will add the video to this post and you can make up your own minds. This addon is out now more and more people are using it and it isnt' good for MTA. It's sad really, I do understand the motivation and possible rationalizations for using it but if you use it stop.

I assume Zircon will continue to deny and flame me.. make up your own minds.

You can continue to say that you saw what I did, but you have no reason to say that what I was doing was cheating, because it wasn't... just don't hold your feelings against me if you still think otherwise. You said it was an honest mistake, so I'll accept that as an apology. In case anyone wants to add anything, then we can just leave it at that.

About the video... please hand it over to me already.

You can continue to say that you saw what I did, but you have no reason to say that what I was doing was cheating, because it wasn't... just don't hold your feelings against me if you still think otherwise. You said it was an honest mistake, so I'll accept that as an apology. In case anyone wants to add anything, then we can just leave it at that.

About the video... please hand it over to me already.

Not trying to drag this out but I was willing to call it an honest mistake but yours not mine... This problem is bigger than you and it may have been a good tool for slow comps but clearly it's too tempting to use it for advantage. I am working on compressing and hosting the video ..not my bag normally but it's coming

I've got the video, or atleast two of them..

I have the whole video; compressed and .rared = 39 megs.

I have a slight segment of the video (About 2 seconds long) that shows all I think needs to be seen on the subject.. = A .zip file I can link you to.

However, I'm not sure if I have permission to publicly post this...?

For the time being:

http://24.91.60.58/orion/uploader/Other/ZirconNew.zip

Have fun with that. (Only 784 kb)

It was compressed with DivX codec. WinAmp will play it (New versions) and DivX will play it.

*If you want to host the 39 meg file for me, let me know by PM and I'll send it to you.

NOTE: This video was not sped up in any way. If anything, it's slower than the actual speed it was ingame!

If you watch the whole video; it seems that's the best part as you can compare the speeds to Crunch AND j0keR...

Zircon has a rocket up his ass.

I'd like to know how I could move like that with 30 frame rate. Wow!

:shock:

Hm, well, I'll use my magical hosting website...

hehe.

I got it down to 36 megs now, w00t.

Anyway, 2 seconds is enough to see him move. A picture is worth a thousand words, and there's 63 frames in that video...lol

:roll:

As I said, I'd like to move like that with my frame limiter on... lol.. geez.

:shock:

EDIT:

Never heard of a packet spike boost his running speed! He looks pretty well synced there. I don't see any warpage.

You guys are so heavily defendent on the subject. I can only assume this means one thing... 8)

That video proves nothing at all.

Wow, I can't move like that at 30 FPS, but maybe I can with a 500+ ping that's constantly spiking!

I don't want a 39 MB video, no one wants that... I wouldn't even bother to download it with my connection. Get a reasonably sized-video that's about a minute long. That still wouldn't prove anything, though...

I have seen people move as fast (if not faster)... don't try to tell me that I have a rocket up my ass when several other people (including you, Utopia) move like I do too. :roll:

sigh

for those 2 little seconds you showed us, the first 0.5 seconds he was standing there, indicating the servers shittyness(carpathia) to sync and his 56k connection. You've been playing for like, 2 months? Wouldnt know bout it.

"You guys are so heavily defendent on the subject"

And you're so infatuated with it.

Oh, I find it so nice how you throw these accusations at me with no solid proof whatsoever.
Turning your frame limiter off is like turning a cheat on in itself in many people's minds. Maybe you fail to realize that, but you're free to ask around.
I don't care about your comment on that at all. The point is, when you call someone who has been playing long before you ever did a cheater, then I would say that is bad judgment...
Heh, I still find this quite ridiculous, though. Utopia is being a hypocrite by saying that I warp (or "cheat") while he plays with his frame limiter off. :shock:
KFG: Honestly, don't let your feelings get in the way of admining your server correctly.
Having your frame limiter off or using this infamous "speedhack program," which I have no idea about, are probably not the only ways to make you warp. Let's not forget that MTA is still beta, and anything unusual can happen.
Warp ususally comes in two fashions: teleporting or extremely fast movement. I have seen other 56kers move like I do (in particular, =DA=BB or =DA=Villan). You can see for yourself... :roll:
Upload a min vid and we'll see then. But not a 2 second vid....
You ever heard of a packet spike? Especially in a situation where theres 20+ people in a server and you're running 56k.
D I A L U P. All 56K folk show these qualities.

You are reluctant in realizing that this mod is a Beta.

Of course he is not cheating morons the :o obvious comes to mind:

1) your pos server sux da :o

2) your pos server sux da :o

3) you dont know shit

4) your pos server sux da :o

Zircon was playing mta when you were still in your diapers kids.

My Personal Fav!:

There may be something that the ones involved in this fail to realize. A 56ker with a straight 500+ ping in a 26 player server (obviously nearly full then) is NOT going to move smoothly. That was probably the cause of my warp at that time. I do not use any external programs, have my frame limiter off, or anything else that would purposely effect the way I move.

Awesome. New Fav!:

Wow, I can't move like that at 30 FPS, but maybe I can with a 500+ ping that's constantly spiking!
Read that link I sent you or else ill post a lame pic.

Just thought I would archive all the creative excuses that you have managed to attempt to use on us... Sorry but 56k, warpage, lag, the fact your frame limiter is ON, is not enough to slow down Zircon's movement...

:D

Sorry, but I fail to realize how spiking and 56k, and even 20 players, would make him run faster?! I mean, it's not because I don't understand the subject, it's because it has nothing to do with his running speed!!. Sorry fellas.

:D

Edited by Guest