PartyServer complaints

wasnt real sure where to put this so general seemed more the board than any other.

Just wanted to say thanks for the fun on the party server, at least that is till joker decided to be a little bitch and ban me, only reason, I have been kicking his ass repeatedly and he can't handle it.

Started with joker rodent and sergio, shot all three of them at the same time, mind you, they shot at me first, yes they were trying to catch a cheater, as was I trying to help, but they decided to turn and try and get a quick kill on me. Instead I shot all three of them never once being touched by thier shots. They kicked me, joker knowing who I am, and not an imposter. When I complained to them about this they threatened a ban.

I came back on today, started playing, didnt say a word to anyone about anything, just there to play, joker, Mr.X and Utopia were there. Again I started kicking joker around, not activly hunting him, just running into him and killing him. So he had Mr.X ban me. As I was kicked Utopia even asked them why . .

Real adult way of handling admin there joker, someone with a little skill comes along and you ban them. Hell where do you think I learned half the tricks and skills from? Playing with KFC, DA, ULK . . and the rest of the clans.

I guess I'm sorry for learning from you guys and gaining skills from being killed over and over by all of you for the longest time. Just shows how lame people can be, and I thought hacks were the lamest.

Yes I know, as admins they can do as they please, but really, kicking someone simply cause they are slightly better than you or at very least having a good streak of wins is lame. No worries though don't really care about going back to party server, other servers out there, just at least thought people should know, if you have skillz dont go on the party server . .they just gonna ban you.

*EDIT*

Spoke with joker, rodent said I was pausing, ya I have never been known to pull bullshit like that on people, yet another lame excuse, and sry for the mistake on where to put this. Just wasn't sure of proper board now I know thank you .

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wasnt real sure where to put this so general seemed more the board than any other.

Just wanted to say thanks for the fun on the party server, at least that is till joker decided to be a little bitch and ban me, only reason, I have been kicking his ass repeatedly and he can't handle it.

Started with joker rodent and sergio, shot all three of them at the same time, mind you, they shot at me first, yes they were trying to catch a cheater, as was I trying to help, but they decided to turn and try and get a quick kill on me. Instead I shot all three of them never once being touched by thier shots. They kicked me, joker knowing who I am, and not an imposter. When I complained to them about this they threatened a ban.

I came back on today, started playing, didnt say a word to anyone about anything, just there to play, joker, Mr.X and Utopia were there. Again I started kicking joker around, not activly hunting him, just running into him and killing him. So he had Mr.X ban me. As I was kicked Utopia even asked them why . .

Real adult way of handling admin there joker, someone with a little skill comes along and you ban them. Hell where do you think I learned half the tricks and skills from? Playing with KFC, DA, ULK . . and the rest of the clans.

I guess I'm sorry for learning from you guys and gaining skills from being killed over and over by all of you for the longest time. Just shows how lame people can be, and I thought hacks were the lamest.

Yes I know, as admins they can do as they please, but really, kicking someone simply cause they are slightly better than you or at very least having a good streak of wins is lame. No worries though don't really care about going back to party server, other servers out there, just at least thought people should know, if you have skillz dont go on the party server . .they just gonna ban you.

*EDIT*

Spoke with joker, rodent said I was pausing, ya I have never been known to pull bullshit like that on people, yet another lame excuse, and sry for the mistake on where to put this. Just wasn't sure of proper board now I know thank you .

I apologize and I am taking you at your word having not spoken with Joker and Rodent. If you pause kicking is reasonable but not banning if you didn't pause then that is a lame excuse to kick..

PartyServer is run by KFC but it isn't the KFC gang server it is a server more leniant than the Official when it existed. Anything except pausing, cheating, flooding the chat and racism is permitted. I have spoken with you before and you are honorable. Pm me your IP and I will unban you and I will also post that you are to never be kicked unless you fly a box truck down mainstreet...

If you are kicked again I will remove admin from that person. anyone who has a simialr problem please use this thread.. Bleedn.. if you can rename this "PartyServer complaints" I would appreciate it... Unless its locked but we should have a seperate thread for dealing with these things.

If I ever get the impression that a PartyServer admin has abused the privilege by kicking someone who whooped thier ass I will take admin and consider kicking the person from KFC. I take these complaints very seriously.

Thanks

kfg

PS you can also complain in the KFC forum.. link in my sig

I thank you for your gesture of faith and good will amongst players KFG, I think you just need to reign in those ropes a little on your admins.

Thank you again.

I have to do that all the time.. the rules for banning are posted clearly on our forum they are as follows

PartyServer is a public server not a gang server. We will only kick people for the following reasons.

1. Cheating or Pausing to avoid damage (on occasion spawn camping after repeated warnings ie in robber house=kick only) (Cheating = ban - pausing = kick for first offense, 3 kick that day should be a ban)

2. Excess flooding the Chat, racism or Advertising other servers (kick not ban first offense)

3. Excessive high ping..(over 500) kick after asking them to go to the Miniserver. Let them leave on thier own if possible and do not ban unless it is a repeat violator... Generally 3rd kick should be a ban

If you were kicked for any other reason here is where you complain.

I have placed great trust in certain KFC members and with great trust come great responsibility

Oh, and I was hit by yet another abusive admin... TurboX.

I was playing in the Partyserver with around 90 kills... lots of people there, so I know I was lagging, but in the midst of gameplay this happens:

@KFC@Turbo-X: ur getting kick zercron

BleednKuntz killed {ULK}Zircon.

BleednKuntz killed -]

MrAntichrist: i am neatr the mansion

@KFC@Turbo-X: @kick 2

<@KFC@Turbo-X Kicks {ULK}Zircon>

Disconnected: You have been kicked. (Delay = 10 sec)

He didn't even warn me or give me a reason to be kicked.

This kind of thing really upsets me when some power hungry admin kicks me when I'm topping the server with a lot of kills. I don't know if he was angry because I was owning him or it was my ping... if so, he didn't follow your guidelines you just posted at all, KFG. He just kicked me. :roll:

If you're going to let "trusted KFCs" admin your server, then at least teach them how to do it. Admining to your favor is just pathetic.

I will talk to Utopia to find out why but I have my suspicions.

Compared to how other servers are adminned PartyServer is thee most leniant and Zircon was getting killed as well as killing he wasn't owning despite his lag and other advantages. He was playing while I was there and we discussed what I think was the reason he ended up being kicked. Because we know him we didn't want to kick him but Utopia made that choice later. I will talk to Utopia before I comment in detail.

Anyone who has a complaint will have it addressed and I take them seriously. Zircon's complaint will have a resolution but we don't need random people chiming in and flaming. Other ppl would just tell you to fuck off so respect the fact that I will be fair and only post if you have a complaint

Edited by Guest
Oh, and I was hit by yet another abusive admin... TurboX.

I was playing in the Partyserver with around 90 kills... lots of people there, so I know I was lagging, but in the midst of gameplay this happens:

@KFC@Turbo-X: ur getting kick zercron

BleednKuntz killed {ULK}Zircon.

BleednKuntz killed -]

MrAntichrist: i am neatr the mansion

@KFC@Turbo-X: @kick 2

<@KFC@Turbo-X Kicks {ULK}Zircon>

Disconnected: You have been kicked. (Delay = 10 sec)

He didn't even warn me or give me a reason to be kicked.

This kind of thing really upsets me when some power hungry admin kicks me when I'm topping the server with a lot of kills. I don't know if he was angry because I was owning him or it was my ping... if so, he didn't follow your guidelines you just posted at all, KFG. He just kicked me. :roll:

If you're going to let "trusted KFCs" admin your server, then at least teach them how to do it. Admining to your favor is just pathetic.

Ok in an effort to settle this with discretion Utopia has pmed you with his reasons. I don't disagree with him at all and it wasn't ruling in our favor. I don't want to say more at this time.

Hopefully this problem is solved. Noone who posts here will be ignored we want PartyServer to be fun and fair for all so feel free to complain if this doesn't happen for you everyone.

Should this matter be handled privately? No, after hearing Utopia's supposed reason for kicking me.

He claims that I move too fast and suspected me of using mods and/or a "speedhack program." I would just like to say now that that is utter bullshit and you all know that I don't cheat. I see many KFCs move like I do, so it's nothing new. Utopia himself flashes around me when I fight him, but you don't see me kicking him from any server that I have admin access to.

Who knows what causes the extra amount of speed? Maybe it could be a program. Claiming that I use it, however, is frankly a poor and unconstructed reason for kicking me, and all that were involved know it.

I would disagree with the fact that KFC "has no animosity towards me," Utopia. If anything they wouldn't have kicked me at all if they enjoyed my presence there. :roll:

Should this matter be handled privately? No, after hearing Utopia's supposed reason for kicking me.

He claims that I move too fast and suspected me of using mods and/or a "speedhack program." I would just like to say now that that is utter bullshit and you all know that I don't cheat. I see many KFCs move like I do, so it's nothing new. Utopia himself flashes around me when I fight him, but you don't see me kicking him from any server that I have admin access to.

Who knows what causes the extra amount of speed? Maybe it could be a program. Claiming that I use it, however, is frankly a poor and unconstructed reason for kicking me, and all that were involved know it.

I would disagree with the fact that KFC "has no animosity towards me," Utopia. If anything they wouldn't have kicked me at all if they enjoyed my presence there. :roll:

Animosity or not we have chosen to deal with you respectfully. You were moving at speedhacker speeds that can only be done by useing an addon (I don't want to specify) or some other extra means. We have fraps of it and it is compelling. We left you in there playing even thou I was sure it was in use. They decided enough was enough and kicked you. We had no intention of going public with this and Utopia just pmed you to say turn it off.

If I saw anyone else move as fast as you did I would have kicked them on the spot. The other day you played as an alias and I pmed you to turn it off.. I even guessed who you were. I have played against you in the past and you have always lagged but you have never done what we saw yesterday. I would be happy to give the fraps over and even have it hosted.

Utopia whizzes around a bit too for sure and it could be for any number of reasons that's why this thing is so hard to call. If one of my members was moving like you were I would have to deal with them.

It's not the fact that he runs fast.

Have Zircon get into a foot race with anybody and he won't run faster.

It's just that his stop time to shoot is about 1/2 of what it's supposed to be. Not necessarily his run speed, but more or less his fire/stop speed.

While others take time to start the sprint after shooting, before his animation is done, he's already behind you.

I'm not going to sit here and guess at what mods/programs he is using, or what anyone else is using, that's the cheater's job. I'm just here to spot it and put a stop to it.

Like I said, we're all playing the same vice city. There's no such thing as "I'm good and I've trained myself to run faster."

I've also extensively tested on two PCs in my home. There is no secret glitch/bug to do it.

Just as I told you, Zircon, turn it off and we're done. If you're not using one, then consider it a compliment, and we're done.

There is nothing to discuss further.

As for animosity towards you... I can personally say that you're a great guy, and I'm sure everyone else in KFC says so. I've never heard anything about how Zircon is a mean guy. This has nothing to do with you, your personality, or your score (I had 211 kills :wink: ) but simply the heavily supported fact of speed hacks or mods that had to be dealt with.

As for my whizzing, I play with the frame limiter off. My game runs at about 60 frame rate, and I've already FRAPS'd myself with my second PC, and I'm not that fast.

I've heard about my warping, and there's not much I can do about that except turn my frame limiter off; but in competition with speed hacks, it's the best I've got.

Final note: If you're going to claim that your frame limiter is off; then that's an obvious lie. And if you're going to lie about that, your integrity is jeapordized, and as far as I'm concerned, can't trust in you that you're telling the truth about not using cheats.

KFG:

Do you want a straightfoward answer? I was not using a speedhack program, regardless of you think. The extra speed could be caused by anything... the way I handle the stubby, my connection, the lag from the amount of players in the server yesterday, or anything, for that matter.

I would love for you to hand over the video you that so generously recorded of me. If you'd like I could record the way a few KFCs move as well. Maybe we can compare it - I'm sure it'd be no different, though.

Utopia "whizzes around a bit?" The first thing he did when I walked into the server was teleport right over to my side and pulled a one shot kill... he did that twice, actually. I've never seen a person move so fast, and yet you actually let him play in the server without any interruptions? That is just one KFC; I can name quite a few others that move like he does, too.

The fact is, you and your friends singled me out. You had power over me, so you had to kick me, be it a pitiful reason or not. That's really disappointing... I suppose this is what draws many people away from your (poorly administrated) server in general. It's your server though, run it however you like, but if you're going to throw these pathetic accusations at me, then at least have something to back your reasoning.

Utopia:

While others take time to start the sprint after shooting, before his animation is done, he's already behind you.
That is intended.
As for my whizzing, I play with the frame limiter off. My game runs at about 60 frame rate, and I've already FRAPS'd myself with my second PC, and I'm not that fast.

I've heard about my warping, and there's not much I can do about that except turn my frame limiter off; but in competition with speed hacks, it's the best I've got.

That certainly explains a lot. It's much different on my screen and others, though - you do much more than just "whiz around." Turning your frame limiter off is like turning a cheat on in itself in many people's minds. Maybe you fail to realize that, but you're free to ask around.
Just as I told you, Zircon, turn it off and we're done. If you're not using one, then consider it a compliment, and we're done.
If you want me to take it as a compliment, then just say so, but I'm not going to sit here and listen to you say that I was using a "speedhack," which I wasn't. I'm a long-time MTA player and I would not do anything to even come close to cheating, or whatever you call it.
Final note: If you're going to claim that your frame limiter is off; then that's an obvious lie. And if you're going to lie about that, your integrity is jeapordized, and as far as I'm concerned, can't trust in you that you're telling the truth about not using cheats.
Are you trying to tell me now that I cheat indefinately? You leave me with no choice but to say that I don't. I'm sorry if you think my "integrity is jeapordized," but what do you expect when you tell me to admit something that isn't true?

Regardless of what other people might think, the frame limiter is built into Vice City.

Modding your files, or running an external speedhack programs are not part of Vice City. For all I care, you can crank your resolution down to 640 x 480 and play with your frame limiter off. But that won't cause you to shoot any faster.

I've compared my shot times to your's. Even me and my "whizziness" can only manage to cram 1 shot in for every 2 of your's.

:roll:

As I said in bold text previously, this topic requires no more discussion. A response isn't even necessary. Turn it off if you've got 'em, if you don't, keep up the good work.

(I'm not trying to sound condescending. For all that's it worth, it has no effect on me whether or not you cheat; I just play the game. Don't assume I like to think on the side that you are cheating just because you had a 90 score... :D )

And you were "singled out" because you're the only one moving that fast. In fact, you're the only person to ever move that fast. You're trying to turn this whole discussion into a 'KFC Hate Crime' against you, but it's more or less against your speedy maneuvers, not you personally or your clan.

As I said, if you're claiming to have your frame limiter ON and use no mods: then this whole idea of you being legitimate is laughable, and I will disregard anything further you might have in your defense.

Maybe for once you should stick your head out of your ass and quit saying that I cheat. It's called s-k-i-l-l. Sorry if you lack it, but that doesn't justify your reason for kicking me and calling me a cheater behind my back at all.

My respect for KFC has just gone down by a couple of points. Nice job, keep up the bad work... :lol:

I'm not sure how we'll manage without your respect. :roll:

Anyway, the frame limiter limits your game at a max of 30 frames per second. Get somebody at 30 FPS to have a foot race with you, and you'll outrun them by far.

Sorry, but if you're going to lie about your frame limiter, then it's obvious you could be lying about other things. I didn't make this whole debate just to get you to admit to cheating; I just wanted you to disable whatever it is that you use. Now, you feel as if you have to defend yourself against another attack (The frame limiter) and lie about it. Keeping in mind that it doesn't actually matter if it's on or off, it is obvious that your's is off, and I'm not sure why you feel the need to protect yourself by saying your's is really on.

All assumptions aside, it is impossible for a man at 30 frame, with his frame limiter on, to move as fast or faster than a 60 FPS person with his frame limiter off. Therefore, you are pulling our legs about the frame limiter; and God knows what else.

:roll:

To BleednKuntz, thanks for editing your post.

:wink:

Oh, I find it so nice how you throw these accusations at me with no solid proof whatsoever.

I disagree with this part of your post: "I didn't make this whole debate just to get you to admit to cheating..." It's all too obvious that you are. I'm kind of lost as to what you're expecting for me to do other than take this whole thing as a compliment.

I have nothing to prove, and you don't either. Your poorly pieced together evidence is lacking in this argument, and in the back of my mind, I can see that these allegations are simply nonsense.

If KFC wants to label me as a cheater then they'll be alone. The rest of us will just label you as idiots that can't differentiate between cheaters and non-cheaters. Sorry to go that far, but when you call me a cheater then you can expect a response...

1.) The purpose was (as I've said many times already :roll: ) for you to turn off your cheats if you have them. I could care less if you say "I don't cheat" or "I do cheat", but as long as they're off, if you do.

2.) Poor evidence? You're the one who said you have the frame limiter on, and with it on, it's impossible to move as fast as you do. Seems pretty factual to me.

3.) I'm not persisting to call you a cheater. I'm persisting to get you to turn your cheats off if you have them. As far as the MTA community goes, I don't care what they label you, or what they label us. And for us labeling you, we label you a {ULK} member...

4.) If you have nothing to prove, then you would've stopped posting in this thread a long time ago.

In regards to KFC's bad judgment of cheaters... I believe perception is the only way to bust cheaters in MTA. Shooting someone with a stubby and them not taking damage is enough to ban. Now, not only do we have what everyone sees, we have you admitting to keeping your frame limiter ON when it's clearly off, or some other means manage to boost your player's speed.

Either way, from whichever stand point you choose, there's enough evidence for me and the typical requirements to accuse someone of cheating. If it's enough to get people banned on any server, it's good enough for me.

1.) The purpose was (as I've said many times already :roll: ) for you to turn off your cheats if you have them. I could care less if you say "I don't cheat" or "I do cheat", but as long as they're off, if you do.
And I said that I don't cheat period, so that defeats the purpose of your argument.
2.) Poor evidence? You're the one who said you have the frame limiter on, and with it on, it's impossible to move as fast as you do. Seems pretty factual to me.
Having your frame limiter off or using this infamous "speedhack program," which I have no idea about, are probably not the only ways to make you warp. Let's not forget that MTA is still beta, and anything unusual can happen.

How do you expect a 56ker to move in a 20+ player server anyway? :roll:

3.) I'm not persisting to call you a cheater. I'm persisting to get you to turn your cheats off if you have them. As far as the MTA community goes, I don't care what they label you, or what they label us. And for us labeling you, we label you a {ULK} member...
I don't have them, nor do I support or endorse them.

Surely you can label me as a ULK member, but one that cheats? You're way off there...

4.) If you have nothing to prove, then you would've stopped posting in this thread a long time ago.
I'm just replying in my defense. I don't have to prove anything... everyone knows that I don't cheat but a certain ignorant few.
In regards to KFC's bad judgment of cheaters... I believe perception is the only way to bust cheaters in MTA. Shooting someone with a stubby and them not taking damage is enough to ban. Now, not only do we have what everyone sees, we have you admitting to keeping your frame limiter ON when it's clearly off, or some other means manage to boost your player's speed.

Either way, from whichever stand point you choose, there's enough evidence for me and the typical requirements to accuse someone of cheating. If it's enough to get people banned on any server, it's good enough for me.

I don't care about your comment on that at all. The point is, when you call someone who has been playing long before you ever did a cheater, then I would say that is bad judgment...

I have nothing against you Zircon and I know you are a respected member of the community. I have given you the benifit of the doubt. Don't say I don't know a cheater when I see one noone is more experienced than me and I dont' throw accusations around without just cause. You say you use nothing extra, I believe you did yesterday that is a difference of opinion. People who trust my judgement will believe what I saw. People who believe you would never do this will believe you and think i made it up or I am mistaken. I stand by what I saw and frapsed. You are not alone many people are using this I want it to stop it's ruining the game.

This arguement is circular and pointless.

I truely hope you have put in a great effort to look this stupid.

Of course he is not cheating morons the fucking obvious comes to mind:

1) your pos server sux da cock

2) your pos server sux da cock

3) you dont know shit

4) your pos server sux da cock

Zircon was playing mta when you were still in your diapers kids.

How old are you ? Really.