Walking problem?

Guest Twister007

When ever i join a server on MTA. My guy starts walking auto without me pressing a button. No its not my keyboard i can unplug it and he will keep walking. This also happens in singleplayer. But once i get in a car the car will not move forward automatically it only happens when on foot. Help?

unplug any joysticks you have installed, vice tend to auto adjust incorrectly for installed joysticks...I found this happens no matter what if I have my ps2 controller -> usb adapter plugged in.

AH!

I had my old joystick installed when I first got Vice City last year and it made me spin in circles.. lol..

[off-topic]You live in Japan?![/off-topic]

I have never experienced this prob with vc . but i do use joysticks in other games . and sometimes they need calibration . will calibrating the controler fix this prob from vc ?

[off-topic]You live in Japan?![/off-topic]

LOL , Why do u think he does ?

There is a walking animation in Vice City, though it takes a mod to use it. Or he might be talking about the default run-speed.

I have two "ps2 like" controllers . one is a very cheap one . i donno why . the player always moves in "slow" walking animation with it . it looks cool when trying to play as a "real" person in the city . it just gets too slow ...

You don't need a mod to walk, it's analog controlled-speed, need a mod if you use a digital pad or keyboard.

Anyway, GTA's analog sensitivity is really high so if a joy's perfectly calibrated for other games, GTA might pick it up as slightly forward, I use a logitech wingman pad, dual-shock, and the sticks tend to recalibrate in game if I use them. Best bet is to recal slightly below what it is now, or just unplug if you don't use it much.

my ps2 adapter does the circle thing too lol

Off topic, Edo Japan refers to the time period in Japanese history when Samurai roamed and warred...Late 1800's Edo was renamed Tokyo. And no, I don't live in japan, but I am looking to in the future :)

3 lamas + spam = solution

Well, if you take Vass, Jon, and myself, and give them a problem, just let us spam like mad and we'll eventually hit a solution...

8)

Are you referring to me? If so, I've left this one spam-free so far (why is there a "devil" emoticon and not an "angel" one?).