P. Daddy

How old are you? Well, not YOU, the MTA-team

I know i might seem nosy but i'd just like to know wether you are like 35 or 15, not that it really matters but since I spend an hour a day here its nice to know how old the people I'm are reading posts from are.

19, born on Januari 16th, 1984. I work as a technician for the belgian national railroad company

im 15 and act 10, im so proud :) (mods are considered mta team, right? :) )

I see that you aren't that old :D , but what about the programmers, I mean if they're you're age they must be just BORN into this shit or somin'??

im 13, even though u said the mta team

hmm - isnt gta3 meant to have an advisory stating that no one under the age of 16 - (18 in most countries) can buy this...

amazing how some laws get enforced, and others dont =)

I am 16. I know u dont care but....if you know a computer language, today at least, most people that learn them are under 25. Genereally under 18. Mainly because if you havent learned them by then, they become a waste of time to you. I mean....if you are 30, and have a steady carear, learning a programing language would be almost a complete waste of time.

WTF!!!!!!!!!!!??????? I thought headfonics was gone.

And Mr.BigJ, I am 31 and I know EVERY comp language. I also use them all, daily. HAHAHAHAHA :roll:

wut you mean by computer lanuguage?? it that like code?? :? ......sry for my newbiness....cuz thats wut i am...read my name :wink:

No. Codes are not the language, it is just a disguse to hide things inside the language applied. Alot of the times debugging or disassambling is all that anyone needs to decode. Dont know if I explained that the way I wanted to. :?

hey you posted b4 too so you can't make fun of me! LOL

everybody can make fun of you

and if you wanna know my age, be more in IRC :P

Putting your age up is only 2 steps below putting your picture up. Well I put my picture up so here's my age.

"I am as old as my tongue but slightly older than my teeth" - Santa Claus

10m.jpg

Don't bump old topics!

naughty naughty naughty

You guys are losers! You can't tell your age? HA I know how old you are just by your sentences kungfu!

this isnt a place to engage in conversation!! and normies arnt suppose to speak in here!!!

----------------

:arrow: BAM!!

----------------