• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
the name isn't as important as the ppl and if you ever get in a real gang again you can fight us and see...

When was the last time KFC actually accepted a war challange in game?? =/...

and if it was about the people in it wouldnt it be KFG kung fu's glitchorz? :o hehe not u all. just the newbies and the ones who are actually active in game :x.

I want the old kfc back =/.

the old kfc was insane, fun as hell...but yer rite about the new kfc not accepting gw challenges nemore, about 2 weeks ago sped actually accepted a challenge to fight aa, but then kfc soon backed out saying we should do some other time, and that some other time has still not come :roll: ...and about the noobs in kfc glitching, i enjoy fighting them cause im just better at it than they are ;)...it would be kinda cool is kfc did was fku is doing and tried to bring it back oldschool, but i doubt that happening...maybe others would disagree but in my opinion, old kfc > new kfc

jeez all roads lead to KFC today...

old new yadda yadda yadda...

We haven't fought in version 0.5 because of the massive desync... don't worry we will be fighting soon enough god willing

Thank you all for your concearn and interest...

And outlaw before your old kfc there was an other old kfc.. and the people who are in today will wish for these days back in the future... KFC is the alpha and the omega the beggining and the end - lol

the old kfc was insane, fun as hell...but yer rite about the new kfc not accepting gw challenges nemore, about 2 weeks ago sped actually accepted a challenge to fight aa, but then kfc soon backed out saying we should do some other time, and that some other time has still not come :roll: ...and about the noobs in kfc glitching, i enjoy fighting them cause im just better at it than they are ;)...it would be kinda cool is kfc did was fku is doing and tried to bring it back oldschool, but i doubt that happening...maybe others would disagree but in my opinion, old kfc > new kfc

old KFC was fun as hell :D .3 days the best :P

• 5 months later...