[HD] Hotdog Clan --Now Recruiting--

AcE_

:: [HD] Hotdog Clan ::

hotdog.gif

Forged on April 27th, 2004, HD's core members consist of skilled MTA veterans.

::Rules::

-Any form of modding or cheating will result in a kick.

-Excessive laming is highly frowned upon.

::Leaders::

Nikl245

Xc0n

AcE

::Members::

Bryce

Cpu

Kefran

Killar

Oli

Pitbull

Tim

Alliances

{ULK}

To request membership please post here for a tryout.

Edited by Guest
  • Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey burro how about i spam kfc's thread, wouldn't make much difference, say what isn't spam in there anyway

our thread's point isn't to stay up in topic listings anymore- like some others i could but wont mention-,it's to inform anyone that cares of the hotdog clans news and new members etc.

If the thread falls it falls, we dont have people working shifts like kfc to keep it at the top, go spam elsewhere.

I think its sumthing to do with them being in other gangs...

hey burro how about i spam kfc's thread, wouldn't make much difference, say what isn't spam in there anyway

our thread's point isn't to stay up in topic listings anymore- like some others i could but wont mention-,it's to inform anyone that cares of the hotdog clans news and new members etc.

If the thread falls it falls, we dont have people working shifts like kfc to keep it at the top, go spam elsewhere.

I'll keep it quick. Shut up.

We have 37 active members, we don't need ppl working "Shifts" :P

kfg please post here

yes you did

Well I asked a gang related question? If you have 6 leaders aren't they all co leaders? Just trying to help.. jeeze you people and your inferiority complexes keep hating on us..

that's what you get trying to help ppl.

I am getting the feeling Im not wanted and it's ironic to hear this request from you since you are maybe the worst offender ever.

KungFu...out

i never said to post here i didn't personally ask you to post in this thread, the hierarchy is the difference between leaders and coleaders

ie

capital

city

town

village

i broke it down in simple terms so that you can understand

of course we had more members but the ns merge took some away so i dont see how you can "laugh" at me for that.

dont post here again

kfg please post here

KungFu...out

KFG = KungFagGay

and those spam alot :lol:

KFC = KungFuGrip Fan Club

Was KFC name befor you changed it?

why it stance Finger Clicking Good and KFC Chickien

Didnt you mean KFC like in your fan club

u said it too me when i was in KFC

KFC clan sucked anyway :roll:

kfg please post here

KungFu...out

KFG = KungFagGay

and those spam alot :lol:

KFC = KungFuGrip Fan Club

Was KFC name befor you changed it?

why it stance Finger Clicking Good and KFC Chickien

Didnt you mean KFC like in your fan club

u said it too me when i was in KFC

KFC clan sucked anyway :roll:

I was gonna stay away nick but I am defending myself...

You were kicked from NS for sucking in game you were not in KFC if so who were you. I never changed the name I just added alternatives. KFC was started as the KungFuGrip Fan Club as a joke it was to contrast every other gang at the time except SM because they were all named VC... It was an orignal idea unlike ... well I won't say.

The gangs name was in fun but the gang was always serious.. I just added a few aliases later like Kung Fu Clan and Kfg Family of Crime.. the name isn't as important as the ppl and if you ever get in a real gang again you can fight us and see...

Sorry nick im gone

btw

Finger Clickin' Good was our slogan not our name... Our new one "The reason you have allies" fits us better :wink:

i would have flamed back too

benji you need to calm down its only a game and i dont want any interclan tensions in here

i know u were provoked but theres no need for anger in a game based community

if this was a politics forum then swear at everyone but it isn't

flame elsewhere no problem but not here

kfg please post here

yes you did

Well I asked a gang related question? If you have 6 leaders aren't they all co leaders? Just trying to help.. jeeze you people and your inferiority complexes keep hating on us..

that's what you get trying to help ppl.

I am getting the feeling Im not wanted and it's ironic to hear this request from you since you are maybe the worst offender ever.

KungFu...out

NS please keep your ugly mouth into right words you talk about another subject and NS was ret-ard too much and fuked...

KFC = KungFagGay FukingAsshole Club

Ýou Sux, u mother and grampa is betther than u sucker go suck your asshole clans ####S Bitch u started your fake ugly post couse u want more count on your F.A.G post counter.. go fukya self

Edited by Guest

NS please keep your ugly mouth into right words you talk about another subject and NS was :o too much and :o...

KFC = KungFagGay :o Club

Ýou Sux, u mother and grampa is betther than u sucker go suck your asshole clans ####S Bitch u started your fake ugly post couse u want more count on your :o post counter.. go fukya self

You are soo angry calm down don't get all in a tissy.

If I can get you to make that post I need to add nothing except...

laugh owned ignored

NS please keep your ugly mouth into right words you talk about another subject and NS was :o too much and :o...

KFC = KungFagGay :o Club

Ýou Sux, u mother and grampa is betther than u sucker go suck your asshole clans ####S Bitch u started your fake ugly post couse u want more count on your :o post counter.. go fukya self

You are soo angry calm down don't get all in a tissy.

If I can get you to make that post I need to add nothing except...

laugh owned ignored

Fukya hate Bitches like you..

LMAO haha i cant help but to laugh when this benji guy makes a post,i mean hes got the lanquage skills of a 10 year old.

And i am not from us or UK so go fukya havint said i am best on english so what is your problm idiot.You nikfaig///