[HD] Hotdog Clan --Now Recruiting--

AcE_

ok guys stop the damn spamming, i dont wanna clean up again in here

ffs dont you have anything better to do? -21.94 posts per day- :shock:

Hey wat the hell did i miss ?

All i know is that KFC clan is number one clan in hacks and glitches , than comes CE clan , than comes FKU clan(i think its dead) , than XE Clan (nothing but bunch of kidies with hacks in their panties) .. Than ULK (yaa most people complain about them a lot) . And so on....

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All i know is that KFC clan is number one clan in hacks and glitches , than comes CE clan , than comes FKU clan(i think its dead) , than XE Clan (nothing but bunch of kidies with hacks in their panties) .. Than ULK (yaa most people complain about them a lot) . And so on....

XE Clan? reset stfu..

who from XE clan cheat/h4x?

Edited by Guest

XE Clan? reset stfu..

who from XE clan cheat/h4x?

Oh i know someone named [XE]Ceoz who hacks , do u happen to know him/her ??

And calm down KFC , u guys cant play without glitching which is worse than hacking as noobs dont know if ur glitching or not , but u guys cant play mta for once without glitching :lol:

I agree with El Burro during DM glitches are just part of any game and you must adapt to them. C'mon Reset your saying [uVA] dont glitch haha don't make me laugh.

/me adds UVA clan to glitchers clan list ..

So here the most glitchiest bitchies out there :

1. KFC Will always be # 1 in Glitches+Hacks+Unfairness (hey they also teach people to be unfair to others)

2. CE Clan (cannot comment full of kids aged 10 to 14 so i guess they only know glitches and hacks )

3. XE Clan (same as CE Clan )

4. ULK Clan (some of them say they are pretty good , and yaa i say that too cause they use almost all the glitches out there )

5. UVA Clan (as suggested by Silent , hmm never played with them or met any UVA member , do they exist or are they just fictious characters?)

6. SGB Clan ( Yeah u heard it , some of the members seem to have extensive knowledge and seem to be using them also)

7. TTH Clan ( hmm most users dont know them , but Ghost uses most of the glitches and is the admin , so shameful act . I think he has changed his id to something else )

8. MTA TEAM (yeah they should be #1 as they have Oli the coder making mta blue and putting his backdoor codes into MTA blue core like in MTAMA oh well .... )

Will keep my list updated or maybe i should start new topic with list so people can put in more clan names ...

I agree with El Burro during DM glitches are just part of any game and you must adapt to them. C'mon Reset your saying [uVA] dont glitch haha don't make me laugh.

1. KFC Will always be # 1 in Glitches+Hacks+Unfairness (hey they also teach people to be unfair to others)

2. CE Clan (cannot comment full of kids aged 10 to 14 so i guess they only know glitches and hacks )

4. ULK Clan (some of them say they are pretty good , and yaa i say that too cause they use almost all the glitches out there )

5. UVA Clan (as suggested by Silent , hmm never played with them or met any UVA member , do they exist or are they just fictious characters?)

6. SGB Clan ( Yeah u heard it , some of the members seem to have extensive knowledge and seem to be using them also)

7. TTH Clan ( hmm most users dont know them , but Ghost uses most of the glitches and is the admin , so shameful act . I think he has changed his id to something else )

8. MTA TEAM (yeah they should be #1 as they have Oli the coder making mta blue and putting his backdoor codes into MTA blue core like in MTAMA oh well .... )

Will keep my list updated or maybe i should start new topic with list so people can put in more clan names ...

You are starting to annoy me, rookie. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about so please shut up. Silent is just another one like that - isn't able to play himself but is always there to flame someone over things he has no idea about.

Without spam, how do u expect to keep poor Ace's HD Thread alive?

At least we were doing him a favour.

We'll just let this thread die then... :roll:

How noobie....

You are starting to annoy me, rookie. You obviously have no idea what you are talking about so please shut up. Silent is just another one like that - isn't able to play himself but is always there to flame someone over things he has no idea about.

Agreed biohazard.. All the shit about glitching, its like 5 years kids bitching ... Grow up ppl... :roll:

soz but we do exist..... :roll: and we dont glitch well i dont :o

If you ever shot ahead of someone to hit them ... you glitched

If you ever jumped or crouched or switched weapons while using any weapon with reload amins... you glitched

If you ever helijacked someone so they would die... you glitched

MTA is a glitch... anyone who has even been any good at MTA has used glitches...

The "holier than thou" ppl say it's a not a glitch if you didn't mean it... I say if you shoot from your asshole or kneecap or appear behind me in an instant I don't care how you did it... it's not fair.

Since MTA hasn't been able to eliminate the glitches the only recourse I saw was to teach them to the ppl who are victims of them. That is why you type !tip in partyserver to learn some glitches.

Glitches are part of the game in MTA and there is no way to tell if some of them are used. The only fair thing is to just acknowledge this fact so you have an even playing field.

Make a list

Point your finger

Suck a dick

See if I care

:: [HD] Hotdog Clan ::

hotdog.gif

Forged on April 27th, 2004, HD's core members consist of skilled MTA veterans.

::Rules::

-Any form of modding or cheating will result in a kick.

-Excessive laming is highly frowned upon.

::Leaders::

Nikl245

Xc0n

AcE

::Members::

Bryce

Cpu

Kefran

Killar

Oli

Pitbull

Tim

Alliances

{ULK}

To request membership please post here for a tryout.

You know hotdogs are made from cow'seyes? :shock::cry:

Good luck with your clan :wink:

You know hotdogs are made from cow'seyes? :shock::cry:

Good luck with your clan :wink:

yo dude, if ya havent noticed, this gang was formed in may 2004, and its core member have abandoned mta long time ago and moved to other games already :roll: so your GL n shit is kinda hilarious :wink: