Sign in to follow this  
Guest helloworld

Newsletter

Hi

What about doing a newsletter, so guys like me dont have to hit back to your site every to hours, to check if anything new has happened?

And btw thnx for at great mod

Didn't there used to be a newsletter? I remember seeing something about it on the web archive I think. Can't see it happening, btw.

why not?

its a really easy service to run, and make will loads guys happy.

Ye , im starting one . I had the idea in mind acouple of months ago . But no one was interest . and now from wehat ive seen (not just u) its really needed in the community . Im working on a quick website and format for it . I think i should release a new article every week or something ..

If anyone's interest on helping , Pm me

Or MSN : dgtadude@msn.com

great thanks!

keep up the good work

altough i have to say it will take about 1 week for everything to be done . and i need to find enough people to help out , cause it will be alot of work . i hope to release the first issue next sunday , or so ..

Yeah, I'll definitely help.

Are you planning on giving each person a specific thing to keep track of?

IE:

Community, gangs, servers, updates..

I'm not sure about any of that stuff...

I'll leave it all up to you! :D

But yeah, count me in.

Sounds like a good idea to me, maybe you could send out notifications of special events, e.g. new version releases.

eAi

Hmmm yes that would be a nice addition to the site. With all those special events MrBump makes that people miss, I think this would help ;)

I think a newsletter is a good idea, we can e-mail a newsletter through the forum :) And I can do it if someone wants ;)

I think a newsletter is a good idea, we can e-mail a newsletter through the forum :) And I can do it if someone wants ;)

Newsletter.

w00t w00t!

:D:D:D

Im 50% done with the newslatter webpage . Now i need to discuss with the people who voluntered on helping . The discussion will cover like . what we will cover on the newsletter . and stuff like it .

If u have msn and is whillin to help out :

dgtadude@msn.com

P.s: I have temporarily decited that the newsletter name will be

"The GTA News" , And yes . that is trademark :wink:

P.s: I have temporarily decited that the newsletter name will be

"The GTA News" , And yes . that is trademark :wink:

So is it kind of a GTA community newsletter, rather than one specifically geared towards MTA?

well . i was thinking . IF we did it MTa community based . we would sometime have nothing to write . cause nothing new is going on ... Like

Ye the mta team is working on the MTA mod , but no new news or anything . so i was thinking ... maybe we could do gta related . but more for the MTA community

Sign in to follow this