More selection

i believe this was discussed before. maybe it was in irc. anyhow, the explaination as to my understanding is that "there isn't enough room for memory addresses" for you to be able to choose your exact model.

I do agree though, being able to choose your exact model out of all available ones would be really awesome in deathmatch and it would add a tremendous amount of personality to it, people would recognize you by model instead of name. The way it is set up right now is very well suited to teamplay however.

"there isn't enough room for memory addresses"

This has gotten rediculous. Why is the MTA Team making so many excuses and saying that some of these suggestions which seem possible are not? MAC Address banning, better anti-cheat, is it really so much to ask? And if it is, shouldn't the MTA Team be prepared to deal with these suggestions in a positive way? Multi Theft Auto has gotten very popular way too fast, and I don't know if the MTA Team is prepared to deal with this.

The concept of Multiplayer GTA was laughable prior to the release of the very first MTA version, and yet we now have a working mod. So why is the MTA Team telling us that so many things are impossible? Aren't they the ones that did the impossible? Why can't they do it again? I am very disappointed at how pessimistic some of the team members are being.

Either way, keep it together MTA Team and hang in there.

"there isn't enough room for memory addresses"

This has gotten rediculous. Why is the MTA Team making so many excuses and saying that some of these suggestions which seem possible are not? etc. etc. etc...

I've been browsing these forums for a few months, and the only time I've seen a MTA dev say the word impossible, it has always been followed with "with the current core/client/server". Just cuz it's not possible to do now or even in the near future doesn't mean it never will be.

there isn't enough room for memory addresses"

This has gotten rediculous. Why is the MTA Team making so many excuses and saying that some of these suggestions which seem possible are not?

Excuse me? We have never said that, or anything like it that would hold the same meaning. The character select options have nothing to do with 'room for memory adresses'. Note that slothman is NOT a team member and bear this in mind when reading his posts.