Please help me :)

1LoL1

Question

Hello community, I have only one question .. can or where to find accounts? supposedly username password etc. .. When someone registers on the server so that it saves the password and name to the database so I heard it but do not know where is it Please advise?

14 answers to this question

There are tools on the internet for decoding these, but they're optimised for WhatsApp because it uses SQLite3. If you want to be able to see sensitive player data, you can use MySQL. Access phpMyAdmin and it's all there.

There are tools on the internet for decoding these, but they're optimised for WhatsApp because it uses SQLite3. If you want to be able to see sensitive player data, you can use MySQL. Access phpMyAdmin and it's all there.

And where can I find it?

I highly doubt it. But why do you want it to be decrypted ? Give your players some privacy lol. But if you're really hellbent on being able to see the account's password, then you would have to create your own account system. And trust me, it's super easy to make one with SQLite. You can also use cancelEvent() to get rid of the login, logout and register commands.

I highly doubt it. But why do you want it to be decrypted ? Give your players some privacy lol. But if you're really hellbent on being able to see the account's password, then you would have to create your own account system. And trust me, it's super easy to make one with SQLite. You can also use cancelEvent() to get rid of the login, logout and register commands.

That's why I want to know that when someone forgot the password so I want to tell him no? .. And you know it create?