New Vice City 2004

http://www.codenamevice.co.uk/includes/ ... oad&ID=891

I copied this directly from the readme file:

All features

----New cool texts and descriptions

----Taxicall: Tommy calls a taxi with his mobile wherever he is. taxi comes and brings Tommy to stari(not in a mission, 100$)

check the taxicall line

----The changed missions have now descriptions

----All the features of new vice city are described in the game in helptexts(pay always attention to captions and helptexts)

----No more bugs(a complete savegame included)

----New map icons for new features

----Buy indestructible new cars in WILDCARS in Sunshine autos(Jack delivers for 45000$) (wild cars icon)

----Some shiti missions have been removed (check the list)

----Vercetti gang drives Freeway

----Tommy can now sit down everywhere by pressing v(camera) on foot and to stand up v again

----Cinema widescreen by pressing c(crouch) on foot a few times, to deactivate it just again c

(very important dont save the game when widescreen is on)

----For 2000000$ Tommy can buy the policestation in Washington beach and after buying the police is

vercetti gang(DRIVING POLICECHEETAH) and no more wanted with normal skin and weapons in the policestation

----A lot of top cars in Sunshine Autos

----When Tommy is busted he starts in the cell of the prison in washington beach police station and must flee

----All missions available (Tommy gets calls for missions just in the begining)

----You can buy everything

----The top swat in stari drives now in the loading space of Barracks and shoot at police and other gangs except the vercetti gang

when Tommy is driving

(you must drive with a Barracks close to him and he will get in but u shouldnt get out,: important is if u get out of the car

and get in again then he will shoot no more by driving, so dont get out of the car)

Tip: activate the police mission in Barracks by prssing TAB when the swat is hired and he will shoot all the crimes

to hell you just have to drive

----Final after mission cop land

----In some missions the friends drive Tommy with a walton to the shooting areas and Tommy needs only to shoot

(check the line Drive as a passenger on the loading space of a walton)

----You can enter the hotel beside of malibu(go to the door there is an elevator-to go back in the street use the other door)

----In that hotel you also find Mr.Shrub

you can force Mr.Shrub to be your shootingfriend by going close to him

----2 swats in behind of the police station in Vice point for all jobs (8000$ for everyone you will need)

after the mission party

----No blocks in Vice city

----Some main characters will assemble in the villa after some missions and will be ready to become your shooting friend

(check the line shooting friends)

----In some missions Tommy will be driven to his targets by taxis, limos, helis...(check the line drive as a passenger)

----Mad man oversees know the villa after biker missions

---Star-camera: To activate the star-camera press the hornkey in a vehicle and to deactivate it press the hornkey again

(in a vehicle)

----In Starfish Haitians for more action(if u want them out then you must pass the boatyard mision)

----If Tommy gets in a car all doors are locked and to let someone get in just hold the handbrake(right mouse)

----Enter the bank from begin

----After the job mission (malibu) you can always repeat the mission the job

----New Starfish Sam villa in Stari to buy and after buying you get the boat, weappons and the top swat overseeing the villa

he also can be hired as a bodyguard with a Barracks

----After mission SIR YA SIR you can always buy an indestructible hunter for 50000$ in Villa (with us flag)

in stari, icon hunter action

----Clock is slower(1min=20secs) for better reality feelings

----After biker mission you can enter the bikerclub and have a free drink there, you find

also big John there for 40000$ (important: if you have hired him and want to go out you must walk

slowly to the door so he can follow you out)

----After lovefist missions you get a V.I.P card and can alway enter the concert hall

----you can check the speed and damage in your car

----Tommy can drink in Bar (front page cafe) beside of ocean hotel for 500$

----Almost all abilities are activated from begin( and after death row you get 200 health+200 armour)

----Tank and boat in the villa

----Always beautifull weather

----Heligarage in Himond in Down Town (no maverick there)

----3 bikers in beside of the club which are always on for a braw

----A paradise of guns in the army station with teargas too

----After the mission No ESCAPE you will never be wanted with police uniform

----New realistic wages after missions

----After final vercetti gang will have hardcore weappons like other gangs and all other gangs want to kill Tommy

----New hard weappons in the villa

----Mad man oversees know the villa after biker missions

----All vehicles need benzin to drive if the fuel is empty the car drives no more

there are 2 filling stations in washington beach and in little haiti(check the icons in the map)

---Ice mission only 10 deals to go

TAXICALL:

----For a taxicall you need 500$ not in a mission

----You must stand still in a free street without closings, then look to some free location

of the street(no house or closings) then press the look behind key

----Now wait the taxi appears where you have looked at

----He has a yellow marker

----Now press nothing till he comes and Tommy gets in the car

----The taxi will drive tommy always to Starfish island

----If there are problems like closings and taxi cant reach you then hold the sprint key 5 secs

and the taxi mission is cancelled

Drive as a passenger:

---In some missions Tommy will be driven to his targets by taxis, limos, helis...

---After the cutscene tommy will get in the car

in this time you should press nothing just wait till the car drives

---If you want to drive by yourself press enter and get out

Drive as a passenger in the loading space of a walton:

---In some missions the friends drive Tommy with a walton to the shooting areas and Tommy needs only to shoot

---Sometimes they wait that you can jump off and sometimes they drive so slowly that you

can sprint and jump off in the loading space

Shooting friends:

---Some main characters will assemble in the villa after some missions and will be ready to become your shooting friend

---They follow Tommy wherever he goes and once you lost them they will get an yellow marker on radar

---You must go close to them and have the demanded money to hire them

---Dont save the game when they are still active

---They dont like police and other gangs except the vercetti gang

---If you want them to kill someone go to this person and push him

Really awesome mod! You can combine it with KillerKip's mod (Changes every car in the game, etc) and get one unique Vice City...

:D

ive had this mod for sumtime. its quite cool, but there are sum annoying downsides

-U can play all the missions at one point. this may seem bad, but if u are completely unequiped and have bought no savepoints, its annoying

-it randomly crashes after about 40mins

-the taxi calling can get very annoying

taxicall is annoying, you look behind you to see if anyone is chasing you and discover a taxi in front of you suddenly, very annoying. everything else though is pretty cool, its just Vice on steroids really.

Yeah I guess you're right...

But if you're moving, then it cancels the taxi call. Thus, I never have much of a problem with that.

:D

• 3 weeks later...

i liked the taxi call but they need to change the keypress

now its anoying while pressing the keys and you call a taxi

if someone can code scm here you could change it simply by changing the key press numbers i did it and then its a cool feature

i looked for new keys to activate and now i configured it that you need to press f11 or + for a taxi but i dont got it anymore i formated my pc :cry: